Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
well since it is lunch time i thought i would check in. but I am doing the same thing I do every other day fixing someones vw. so back to what I was doing.

·
Registered
346 Posts
hey oh great vice presidente, do you think it would be in your grace, to honor us with your presence tonight, or are you just all talk and no ride????

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
hey oh great vice presidente, do you think it would be in your grace, to honor us with your presence tonight, or are you just all talk and no ride????
Why don't you STFU whippin boy!!!!

Question for ya Mr. Navy Recruiter.......if you are walking around outside without a cover while in uniform....is that considered out of uniform, like it is in the Marine Corps???? Just wondering, because we saw some dude that was wearing some sort of dress white uniform walking around the Mt. the other night......we were hoping you would show up and rip him a new ass for being out of uniform!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
hate to be the bearer of bad news but out here on recruiting, no one where's thier covers unless the XO or CO is comming.....

and thats all branches, but if i was in civilian clothes i woulda fucked with him a little!!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Silly boy, thinking there would be a female in command...he is not in the Air Force.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
actually we have a female for our comandant out here, she is the head mofo, for north east america
What a terrible waste of command!!! Well I guess she is a desk jockey.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Those fucking boots were greener then my shit after drinking rotten old budwieser for a week. hahahahahahaha, I think they wanted a piece of us after the comment I made. hahahahahaha, I had a stress card for them on the toe of my boot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts