Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To my adoring public:
Since sooo many of you were curious where I've been for the past month I thought I'd start a thread to stop the onslaught of Emails. :loser: :laughing:

I started working at Cycle Therapy in Manhattan. It's the largest bike shop in New York City (5 floors) and I've been working 50 hours/week so I've had no time/energy to visit SBW. I know you all missed me and I missed you too. :rolleyes: :twofinger

www.cycletherapynyc.com

If anybody needs parts/accessories send me a PM, I'll be glad to help. :thumbs2:

New bikes in Slaintedan's garage: '74 Honda CB450 cafe racer project. Tomorrow I will be buying a '66 Suzuki T20 (first motorcycle with a 6 speed tranny) also a cafe racer project. Anybody else out there in SBW land own a vintage cafe racer? I'd love to see pictures.

-Dan :twofinger

ps - you're all freaks! :eek:

pps - Hi Katie! :eyebrows:

ppps - Tippmann, Spicersh, monkey, Dad, and the rest of you pole-slappers (you know who you are) can all eat my ass with syrup! :moon: :laughing:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Glad to have you back shit stain.

Attachments

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Damnit, I thought I banned you.....

brb

Welcome back ya tumbling dickweed:twofinger

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
slaintedan said:

ppps - Tippmann, Spicersh, monkey, Dad, and the rest of you pole-slappers (you know who you are) can all eat my ass with syrup! :moon: :laughing:
That's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Re: Re: Where has Slaintedan been hiding for the past month???

spicerke said:
That's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! :laughing: :laughing:
Haven't seen scotts wang in a long time eh?:twofinger

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Re: Where has Slaintedan been hiding for the past month???

Tippmann said:
Haven't seen scotts wang in a long time eh?:twofinger

It's probably been hiding in your mouth, sweetie. :eek: :twofinger

BTW, Katie, you were amazing last night...but I was SPECTACULAR!!! :thumbs2:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Where has Slaintedan been hiding for the past month???

slaintedan said:
It's probably been hiding in your mouth, sweetie. :eek: :twofinger

BTW, Katie, you were amazing last night...but I was SPECTACULAR!!! :thumbs2:
Ever seen American Psycho? Its one of the greatest comedies of all time. The part where he's doing the chick doggie style while flexing and checking himself out in the mirror is classic.

I could see you doing this.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where has Slaintedan been hiding for the past month???

spicersh said:
Ever seen American Psycho? Its one of the greatest comedies of all time. The part where he's doing the chick doggie style while flexing and checking himself out in the mirror is classic.

I could see you doing this.

There's nothing wrong with calling out your own name during sex, right? :dunno:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where has Slaintedan been hiding for the past month???

slaintedan said:
There's nothing wrong with calling out your own name during sex, right? :dunno:
I reckon that ain't as bad as the one fella that was doin the chick that was drunk off her ass in the back seat of the car and she turned around to puke out the window and he starts doing her doggie style while she's vomiting :D

E.
dan check your pm's ;)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
HA HA HA! That reminds me of yet another far-fetched(yet true) sexual escapade involving alcohol and a lack of judgement. So it's a Saturday night and my buddy, his girlfriend of 3 years, me, and a girl that was good for some a$$ were all riding in his car on the highway. Well, for some reason, I got the idea that it would be funny to do her doggiestyle while her head is hanging out the rear window. Surprisingly, it didn't take much to coax her into this idea and after careful planning, we finally got her head out the window(because it only rolls half way down). I almost turned on the dome light just for giggles, but that's asking to get in trouble. The screams were muffled due to traveling at 70 mph. I just pretend like I didn't hear and kept going like a crazed rabbit. Ahhhhh good times when I was not married. Good times. Now I am an old man. LOL.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
That's pole slapper sir to you! Thank you very much. :)

P.S. I'm looking for a vintage AHRMA 750 Norton, BSA, HARLEY (Cha!) race bike. Will trade 1995 Ducati 900ss. Any Ideas?

Oh and Welcome back. Nice Bike(s)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey pretty cool Dan, we were just talking about Cycle Therapy with some guys at Bear Mountain yesterday. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Now that dan's back, lets find out where monkey's been for the last 4 months:dunno:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
slaintedan said:
Oh, he's around...just not able to speak at the moment. Bad monkey, he needed to be punished. :laughing:
From pole slapper to Monkey spanker. Hmm.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
slaintedan said:
Oh, he's around...just not able to speak at the moment. Bad monkey, he needed to be punished. :laughing:
geesh I didn't think I was that rough on him :eek:

:p

btw I bought alot of my stuff from Cycle Therapy when I had to repair my 929 after the head on with the deer a couple yrs ago :thumb: awesome people :cool:

E.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts