wheres everyone at??? check these out..

this is what ive been up to...

this is what we started out with...

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after a few knuckle busting hours it looked like this...

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we get the frame looking like this

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn vtwins....

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some more

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
were at this point waiting on some rims...

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vic cant wait for wheels...

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ninja250F18 said:
And what exactly are you planning on doing?
i thought it was obvious.... powder coating the ugly silver frame... black...

im redoing my pocket bike also... ill post some pics when im done... and oh yeah its up and running.. and geared for and xtra 7mphs on top end...

gotta love bikes.....
gotta have bikes....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Whats up fellas! The frame looks sick, get that danm thing put together fast so vic wont fall in love with a yamaha, cause its bound to happen! Thats sweet you got the pocketbike fixed and everything, but 7 mph faster i was scared when i first rode it... Hit me up if anything is going on, or like a ride or anything me and marcus go riding alot so im sure he is down!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mira victor que pasa brother... POLLO FRITO!!!!!!!!!!!! where are the rims??? di me lo... ill call you on saturday...

yo nic you and marcus are riding and didnt invite me you fookin bastids...

i took the defensive driving class this past week so my license is still clean.....

oh yeah bitches bbq at my house sometime this week.. marcus and nic you guys arent invited.. and if you do show up my ROTTI will be waiting for you.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
LOL me and marcus will be the first ones there!!!!Im going to rub bbq sauce on my self and slap your rotti around, and it wont do shit! and we havent been going on rides and shit friday night we were bored as hell and just went up to mill for like 15 mins and went home! what day you think you will have the bbq

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol...

once again...

NIC AND MARCUS ARE NOT INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dbo said:
marco, more pics!! i'm so out of the loop it sucks...

vic, that bike is gonna look as badass as it sounds.
put put put put put....

its gonna look way better than it sounds....

dbo hit me up on my cell

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats because you have one too many falls on your Kawi's. Its all a dream now..."...the sound of an inline..." You just cant seem to wake up and realize that the V-twin sound is taking over the world. To me the V-twin sounds like a fine I-talian leather shoe.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You know the little voice in your head that wants to buy the nice looking $250.00 Italian shoe but your other mind gets you to buy the Nike's. Deep down inside Marco really wants the Put Put Put sound. He just can't break away from Nike's. Nike's = mainstream Kawasakis Ninjas. Back in the day they were cool. WAIT WAIT! The new ZX10 seems to be the top bike now... :crying: Stop crying over the always hated "PUT PUT" sound.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts