Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you buy parts, or after market parts for your bikes? Do you have any good websites that sell good quality parts?

·
Registered
53 Posts
if the shop isn't much more, i support my shop and they usually always give me a little something off, or something pretty cheap for free, so I go with my shop when I can. I use denniskirk.com, they haven't done me wrong, and they have a guarantee to beat anyprice by a dollar, so you just have to do some homework and you can always get the lowest price.

·
Registered
164 Posts
DO your homework on flatout, the last guy I sent there saved $300.. They carry Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki and these are on parts fiche with prices. Last I knew Dennis Kirk only matched helmets, tires ,and exhausts, and no oem. Look at Newenoighleathers.com (newenough.com) especially clearance. Cycle Gear specials can be very good. They have Diablo tires special 120/70zr17 and 180/55 or 190/50 17 for $159-169 and I doubt anyone will match. Oneal boots listed as $260 for $130, don't know dealer discounting on.
Dealers have no trouble being capitalists, I have no trouble buying for less. Subsidize as you like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts