Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NSFW: Where did JBaz go?

I haven't been on the forum in a bit. I just sold my F2 yesterday so all I have is the RR. This is all I have used it for in the past month.

Click on link at your own risk. NSFW!!! Until this gets moved to adult section, this will stay as a link.
http://pics.jbaz.net/albums/uploads/2007_09_09/IMG_5571_edited.jpg

:jawdrop:

More pics to come. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
WOOWZORZ! you dirty dog!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
bittersweetryan said:
Dude, this might need a NSFW in the title. I just opened it up and i'm really lucky my boss wasn't behind me!

Nice picture BTW.
+1

·
Registered
70 Posts
yea just busted that pic open at work as well....NWS would help but I can't say i regret doing it...lol Hope you have some more that are just as good!!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Fine for me Baz for I do not work & even previously I worked for mysself, along with no wife or kids. Mind you in my working days the PC was far, far away. After all 35mm cameras were all we used unless someone used normal roll of film camer or a plate camera.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
JBaz said:
haha smitty, your a dirty dirty old man. :p I'll have some new pics up by friday.
Fwooooaaaaar! No wonder you've not been around! I'd give my mates the flick for her, too!

Keep 'em coming, mate. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
so you turned into a chick eh?

·
Registered
892 Posts
ok now...who is this chick and why is she letting your creepy ass take pictures of her lol!!!:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts