Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/19october01suzukiboostking.html
I know this is old news, October '01, but this is the first time I've seen this. Is it just me or is this the most awesome looking bike ever? MD said it's the Darth Vader of bikes, I agree hehe.

For anyone else not in the know, this is Suzuki's "Boost King" they showed in the Tokyo Motor Show. It uses a turbo charged Hayabusa motor for power.

I don't know what it is about that design, but man... sign me up! :drool:

·
Registered
860 Posts
oh that old thing...i have three of them in my garage, but my harley is soo much cooler looking:eek: . ummm.....ya sorry brain fart:eek: . that is pretty sweet lets go steal one they wont mind:twofinger

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just head out on highway 7, turn right at Never Happen LN. From there, you'll travel 3 miles. At the stoplight, trun left on Cold Day in Hell AVE. Go 3 lights and turn right at Sell Your Soul PKWY. there is a tiny dealer ship called "Keep Dreamin' Motors".

They should get you a good deal. Just don't pay MSRP. Ask for Lucifer, he should be able to help you out.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Knight of Ni said:
Just head out on highway 7, turn right at Never Happen LN. From there, you'll travel 3 miles. At the stoplight, trun left on Cold Day in Hell AVE. Go 3 lights and turn right at Sell Your Soul PKWY. there is a tiny dealer ship called "Keep Dreamin' Motors".

They should get you a good deal. Just don't pay MSRP. Ask for Lucifer, he should be able to help you out.
Hey thanks for the info, I went therea nd they gave me one for free. I just had to sign a blank piece of paper... does anyone else find that odd?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah! I thought it kind've weird they gave me one for free too, all I had to do was sign that blank paper with the weird pen that pricked my thumb as I was writing. That red ink was a little thick... strange to sign something in red, I thought you didn't do that on legal documents. :twofinger

·
Registered
379 Posts
My friend signed for one too, and said he heard snickering in the background, and a subtle "Buuuwww-haaa-haa-haa".

Strange.

·
Registered
218 Posts
mmmmm turbo... nothin like a nice wooooosh to brighten up my day.

Got BOOST?:twofinger

·
Registered
499 Posts
wierdest thing happened today... I was riding my new free bike home from work, when a huge truck with the liscense plate D3V1L caged me, I'm talking right on top of me.... seriously, I was under the truck. It turned out to be the salesman, he took the bike back and told me I falsified the contract because I already belong to someone... I dont understand that.

Could it have anything to do with that little tai man that got me to sign the blank paper rolled up in exchange for his daughter?

I'm feeling lightheaded, I'm going to bed now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That could be, I was just quoting from the Motorcycle Daily article about it. I'm not even that interested in the motor, it could be a 650cc V-twin for all I care that is one seriously mean looking bike. I want one. :D Giving it a super/turbo charged 'busa motor is just gravy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts