Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna get either a salvaged or older or already stunted bike (but runs) so i can make a stunt bike. i def dont wanna pay more than a grand, but i dont care what year (as long as its not like....before 86 or 87 i guess). does anybody know of any good places to find bikes like this (other than ebay)?

·
Registered
675 Posts
bike

check ebay, I saw one on there last week. It was an older GSXR... older I mean 98-99ish. It was a 750... your not gonna win any shows with it's looks but it was super cheap. I think most of the body work was removed already.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Check out the stunt forums online. Do a google search and look around. I wouldn't recommend Ebay for one reason. Everything is way too expensive. There are used 2000 bikes with upwards of 10k miles on there goin for 6500 bucks. KISS MY PALE WHITE ASS! (Can you tell I"m lookin for a bike??)

Try the following:

www.Stuntlife.com (click forums, go to the bottom of the page and hit the classified area. Plenty of bikes, for real cheap but lots have uh... "lost paperwork" and they fell over and got road rash on the vin numbers. If ya get my drift)

www.stuntUSA.com also has classifieds. Both sites are good places to look up bikes. But don't expect them to be pretty. You should be able to pick up a stunt piece for 2500 though. Most geared and caged already. DO IT!

~:squid:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts