Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I shaved a little weight off my 9 today, .... with a little lowside at GMR :( .
If anyone knows of a place(s) to buy OEM bodywork, please post the information here.

What I have is a 2001 ZX9R in the red/purple scheme.

What I need is the right side mid, the lower/belly piece, both right side engine cases, bar end, mirror, brake lever.

Oh, also I need the passenger seat too since I lost it earlier the same day :mad:

Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
753 Posts
HondaNut! said:
Well I shaved a little weight off my 9 today, .... with a little lowside at GMR :( .
If anyone knows of a place(s) to buy OEM bodywork, please post the information here.

What I have is a 2001 ZX9R in the red/purple scheme.

What I need is the right side mid, the lower/belly piece, both right side engine cases, bar end, mirror, brake lever.

Oh, also I need the passenger seat too since I lost it earlier the same day :mad:

Thanks for any input!

Very, very disapointed in you. Atleast your ok

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well if you've got insurance with comp and collision just file yourself a claim and for the price of your deductible you've got new bodywork. If you can't/won't go that route start watching e-bay. There is always bodywork for 9R's in the parts and accessories "motorcycle related" section of ebay motors. Then you've got the aftermarket fiberglass option. I don't know a way to get matching oem bodywork cheap.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What Shannon? :rolleyes: Dees tings happen when you're on da edge! :cool: ;)

I Do have full coverage, but I dont think there is enough damage to justify a claim and have my rate go up (They already paid for a F4 once)

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
glad you're okay.

i would put a wanted ad on the wera board and racemotorcycles.com.

good luck though, not exactly the most common racebike in the world. :(

·
Registered
753 Posts
HondaNut! said:
What Shannon? :rolleyes: Dees tings happen when you're on da edge! :cool: ;)

I Do have full coverage, but I dont think there is enough damage to justify a claim and have my rate go up (They already paid for a F4 once)
Shit the edge my ass, all I have to do is be sitting still somewhere for something to happen to me.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$180.00 BUCKS JUST FOR THE REAR SEAT!!?!?!?

:crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Like I said before...www.jcmotors.com.....

On the edge....:rolleyes:

I don't recall ya goin fast enough to be on the edge....:D ;) JK bro...

I think ya ought to leave the BATTLE scars...

We could start a club...

*The GMR Lowsiders*

Kinda funny, and I noticed ya didn't mention that ya lowsided in the exact same spot I did.....

Can you say Custom Paint.....:D

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hammer,

If my knee is down, thats on the edge for me baby regardless of speed! :D :p

YES, our lowsides were in the same darn stinking frickin stupid spot guys!!! We checked the road and it looked clean to me. I think our conclusion about cold tires is right since its the first tight turn going up.

I will check JCmotors for sure, but I want lotsa comparisions if possible.

Can we get custom leathers that say "GMR Lowsiders" on them? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
269 Posts
damn dude, i always liked your bike. well the only time i saw it was up in the left corner in that picture...but i always liked looking at it. maybe cuz it was a red kawisaki was the thing, i dunno. that sucks man.

yeah i was thinking when i drop my first bike im going to leave the damage there for a while, if possible. one because it might look like i gave it a little hell and two because i dont have full coverage so i wouldnt have to pay to fix it, for a while anyway...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts