Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where ya been lads ..... ya bunch a peeping toms ....

I come in, I see ya here, I go of then come back ... and STILL no posts ... caants.

So, what's the plans for New Year ?? .....

I've heard of a shite load a stuff going on ....

Carls having a shin dig, Chumley is off to some cheap booza where you can pay $150 to get in, and drink as much as you possibly can before you get either unconcious or arrested ...

I'm going to try and be social. I've a mate in town so I need to entertain him, and Kel's friends are having a party somewhere .....

We really should have got ourselves more organised and had an SBR New Year ..... but then all you caant's would have been invited by default ......

P.S .... you are all caants and I am still Gods greatest creation. Frankly, I am surprised 'He' can be bothered creating more people .... after he made me ..... what more can He possible be trying to achieve.

:drool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hear Hear!!

I had the most boring and uneventful Christmas Eve and day...spent both the farking days sitting in front of me sound system listening to music and sipping on beer that I bought myself...all by my lonesome..no farking puns about me getting a girl...and why was this so? All because of ya undeciding farkers who could not decide on a venue.:finger: Or maybe ya farkers met up and forgot to invite me:finger: again... I am over 21 ya know...

So...pls set something up for new year or I will be sitting in front of me farking system again...sipping on beer which I know I will be buying myself again....

Why do I have a feeling that I will be doing that? Hmm...yup...fark...damn...yup....shit...know any good lonesome songs? :crying:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Desperado" - The Eagles

"Have you heard about the lomesome loser.." I think its Foreigner.

What you doin in yer own anyway lad, and why the fark do ya need us to keep ya company ..... has yer mate "Mr Crash" decided to give up his potential race career, and you also in the process ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
You know what....

Legend said:

and why the fark do ya need us to keep ya company .....
Off to the supermarket I go for my crate of piss...

And one more thing... have a great new year...:thumb:

Cheers...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts