Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved back from texas (had to take care of family stuff) and was wondering about any good riders. lost contact with all the people i used to ride with.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Glad to hear you are back in this miserable heat. I go to school all week and work all weekend, so Im kinda outta the loop for riding with 'regular' people. Mondays are good for me, if anyone wants to ride at the crack of dawn.

·
Registered
363 Posts
well there are a few of us that ride through out the week. we got some biker nights set up.. pm me if your down.. mostly on the eastside...

·
Registered
11 Posts
az ridah here! im in chandler but down to ride where ever. holla at me at let me know whats poppin off!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am also new into the AZ, Phoenix Area, lookin to ride dirt, track or street,water Whatever....

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am a new rider while my bf is not and we ride all over the valley... you can find us every other Saturday at the Pavillions.. We are always up for a ride..

·
Registered
363 Posts
were always ridin setting up biker nights.. pm me or email me for more info..

marco

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gettin it done!

Hey Ridaz, Just sold my dealership on the East Coast to move to the AZ, still have tons of brand new and used after mrkt and oem parts for all types cruiser, dirt, mostly sportbikes. pm me if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey foxracr.. what r u doin here??? this is where we (azO) started out.. im just checkin to see if theres anyone else that wants to ride on this site....

·
Registered
363 Posts
mothra... mothra.. almost killed Jeff... hahahahahhaha that was awsome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts