Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
I hate you guys - all those dates in the dead of winter. Our last track day is Nov. 5th and I am wondering if it will even be worth it in the cold.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yeah, baby!

Hell, it's just getting good this time of year! The last track day (Oct. 4) could have been 100 degrees all day, but as it turned out, there was a line of thunderstorms that pummelled us all morning. But after Noon, everything cleared up, and the weather was just about perfect the rest of the day, with temps in the upper 70's. Shweeeeet!

Don't forget, the following weekend after the Nov. 28 track day, Dec. 2 & 3, we have a CCS race at Firebird. It's the season finale, paying double points in all classes, and everyone will be going for class titles and overall Top 10 plates. Come on out and check it out...

·
Registered
101 Posts
You guys out west get all the luck, us northeast coast people don't get many track school visits and track days are limited due to weather.

That really stinks! Booowhooo, okay I've gained composure.

Oh well, I guess we could always move out west.

Marc

_____

Aside: Hey AZ Scott are you the same AZ Scott as the one on the Motorcycle ABOUT forum? If you are, I'm XMarc on that Forum. If you are not, I'm sorry.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
vypir, i hope you get to one. my prayers are with you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
XMAN said:
You guys out west get all the luck, us northeast coast people don't get many track school visits and track days are limited due to weather.

That really stinks! Booowhooo, okay I've gained composure.

Oh well, I guess we could always move out west.
I don't know. I think you guys have the luck. You've got tons of cool tracks. I'm stuck with PIR, and Firebird if I wanted to CCS race. The other tracks are a days drive. I'd love to ride Mid-Ohio or Laguna, or Willow, or even Daytona...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nah, it's not me...

I'm AZ Scott

Yes, I'm the real Scott

All you other AZ Scott's

Are just full o' snot

So won't the real AZ Scott

Please stand up!

Please stand up!

:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
I agree with Dan, while we might get a lot of time to run the track out here, our tracks (Firebird, and PIR) really suck compaired to the rest of the U.S.

·
Registered
101 Posts
>>I don't know. I think you guys have the luck. You've got tons of cool tracks. I'm stuck with PIR, and Firebird if I wanted to CCS race. The other tracks are a days drive. I'd love to ride Mid-Ohio or Laguna, or Willow, or even Daytona...<<

Willow, Laguna, Mid-Ohio and even Daytona are a bit far from the Northeast. The nearest track to me is Pocono Raceway and most if not all the race clubs that run classes and track days there don't go beyond late October or early November if I'm not mistaken. However, it is better than nothing I guess.

Have fun,

Marc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts