Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Turn 1 ........

So you accelerate from the line to 160km's you reach the 150 mark with six abreast all going for the best line. Its time to hit the anchors for the impending right hand 180 degree corner.......

The world turns upside down and you're looking the wrong way up the start finish straight and as the tail section hits the deck and launches you into the air towards the gravel you remember that tumble dryers are best left in the garage!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Re: Turn 1 ........

Boycie said:
So you accelerate from the line to 160km's you reach the 150 mark with six abreast all going for the best line. Its time to hit the anchors for the impending right hand 180 degree corner.......

The world turns upside down and you're looking the wrong way up the start finish straight and as the tail section hits the deck and launches you into the air towards the gravel you remember that tumble dryers are best left in the garage!
That guy almost did die testing out that thing. I think he headed out for its maiden voyage, got some wobble or something and next you know he was imitating a laundry mat. I think its pretty cool, but like a pocket bike, I wouldn`t take it anywhere near a main road.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems like a complex way of doing something fairly straight forward to me..... :)

Can almost picture the thing wizzing around on the brakes too Boycie :p

·
Registered
406 Posts
Off the line...

might be a problem too.....just the other way around. Especially if one of you mates hold the wheel at the top.

Still no chance of a high side...... you either spin around inside or fall out!!!!

Marvelous

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You want one don't you......... :rolleyes:

At least parking would be a breeze, once you got the bastid stopped without falling over you could just lean it up against the nearest tree...... no one would even know how to steal it either.

·
Registered
406 Posts
No Space for tart

One of the advantages of an ordinary sports bike is that some guys like to show not only their brand spanking shiny new carbon fibre attachments but also there girlfriends tightly packed arse hanging over the tail light for all to see.

How are you going to get ya Mrs's arse on that? You could probably park it in one!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Kwik fit

I'd like to see the kwik fit boys figure out how they'd go about changing the tyre too.....
Thats assuming they wouldn't beat the crap out of ya for lookin a right twat!:finger:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts