Registered
1,093 Posts
Ya Baby :D

------------------
"When it rains, we all get wet, the Pope and the prostitute"-Santana

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder, does anyone read the topics at all? But anyway, if you look in the how to forum part and you should find enough stuff on wheelies to keep you busy for a while, or just e-mail chris-y2k-R1

------------------

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Don't flip. :D

There are a million wheelie threads in this
forum. Just go back a couple of pages and
you'll see them. It helps to know what kind
of bike you're riding :confused:

------------------
I really should be working...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahhaa.... sorry for posting what seemed to be such a worn out topic. I am pretty new to the whole scene. I think Phuzzy has answered everything and then some.

------------------

G

·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Swoll:
ahhaa.... sorry for posting what seemed to be such a worn out topic. I am pretty new to the whole scene.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem Swoll, every new member gets one nonrenewable ticket for a free screw-up. :D

What kind of bike do you have?

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just bought a '99 CBR900rr. I have just been choping the throttle in first and the front end comes up nicely. I had a cbr600 before and I had a hard time pulling the front end up (probably b/c I didn't know how too)

------------------

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
No problem Swoll, every new member gets one nonrenewable ticket for a free screw-up. :D

What kind of bike do you have?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and the Administrators have free reign in that dept. :D

Thanks for the Phuzzy link, now I know how to run from the Popo like a pro. :D :D :D

------------------

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
After that, you will be dealt with accordingly. Anyone remember The Foot?

------------------
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1:
What the hell is a swoll??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that the bottom part of your foot? :confused:

------------------

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1:
What the hell is a swoll??
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's what happens to your nuts when you do a big tank-slapper...they swoll. :D

------------------
-Paul
If God dropped acid, would he see people?

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's what happens to your head after you successfully run from da Popo :D

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
'00 Katana 600
39 speeding tickets and now I have a V1.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The meaning of swoll is to be big or large. For example, a 200lb body that is muscular and cut could be swoll. Or better yet, when I learn how to ride a wheelie, by the beach, with no shirt on and muscles bulging everywhere, all the women wearing thongs might say......man he is SWOLL! Can we get a ride? Man I gota wake up and get back to work.

------------------

·
Registered
169 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Swoll:
Or better yet, when I learn how to ride a wheelie, by the beach, with no shirt on and muscles bulging everywhere, all the women wearing thongs might say......man he is SWOLL! Can we get a ride?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now yer startin to go SQUID on us !,...come on now, don't go there !

------------------
texas tornado #2

jim

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Don't let yer head get swoll, else you can't get through the door. And you'd look silly on your bike, like Mr. Potatoehead on an EX500E.

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts