Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think was going though this guys head?
I think this is a ass pucker factor of 10!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
from the side lines "hey guys look at the pretty fire works show"

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks more like a one'o'clock to me!

I can just see the bike landing right on the dude's nuts... that would HURT :hurl: suit or no suit...

·
Registered
60 Posts
ouch!!! My bud done the samne thing about a month ago. got off kinda lucky he managed to get the bike back down to the wheels before it went over on it's side . he broke the tail off right across behind the rear seat.. not a pretty site.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
UP ON ONE WHEEL

(Fuzzy1) said:
ouch!!! My bud done the samne thing about a month ago. got off kinda lucky he managed to get the bike back down to the wheels before it went over on it's side . he broke the tail off right across behind the rear seat.. not a pretty site.
NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR HIM TO WELD ON ONE OF THEM WHEELE NURF BARS TO REAR FRAME FOR SOME SICKK TRICKS!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah ass pucker of 10, the the pavement probably fixed that right away.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That is a dumb ass right there. Anyone that can't do 12 o'clocks should NOT practice on a GSXR 1000. I don't wish anyone any harm, but Jesus H man, use some common sense.

·
Registered
925 Posts
wheelie123 said:
That is a dumb ass right there. Anyone that can't do 12 o'clocks should NOT practice on a GSXR 1000. I don't wish anyone any harm, but Jesus H man, use some common sense.
I don`t think he was trying a 12. If I remember correctly he was testing the bike for a magazine and fucked up.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks like his testing days are over. What the hell was he testing for anyway?

·
Registered
386 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Come on Coy, you know better than that dude, be careful would ya!
It wasn't my fault =P.. it's these stupid tires, the 900 came with battlax bt56's which are these lame-ass sport touring tires, they don't grip for crap, get on the gas even remotely hard out of turns - you slide - and getting on 1 wheel is a dream, clutch it - spin your tire, throttle - spin your tire, your only hope is to bounce it - and that's scary. but last night I left a red light kinda quick, and went over a manhole cover I didn't see, and when i hit the cover the rear tire spun up real fast, and the second i hit the pavement on the other side the tire caught again, and up she went, i think i puckered so hard that's what kept me on the seat, that nice hard suction cup idea... :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts