1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kin ell ! Im shit faced:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

That was a long lunch:barf:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
pre race pint lifting

I wonder if GP riders get out of their skulls on Sundays when not racing.

If so you lot will fit just right in next sunday.

Ollie! i'd love to disscuss my parenthood and stomac proportions (fat bas&^%*)
when you can focus with both eyes simultaneously. And as for me being useless.....we''ll see. Cheeky bleeder

What are the bets on Mr Simon Graeham still being in a storm drain somewhere. Any takers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Top form - no not really

Great party yesterday! :twofinger :twofinger

Can't say im feeling fantastic today :barf: :barf:

Had no problem finding me trousers though:confused:

The missus picked up a pair of sunglasses (by mistake) of brand Bolle (?). Who's missing a pair?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Where's me troosers

Dick Dastardly said:
Surprised to see you up and about this morning.

Nice underwear

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Cant remember the last 4 hours of yesterday, I'm covered in bruises and have a vague recollection of falling off my stool a couple of times only to find PIA on the floor with me. What's the story with me undies ? Did I get my tackle out or just mooned the burds.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Disgrace

There is always a good reason for buggering off early - If Tug did drop his strides, I now declare myself clairvoyant and give myself a pat on the back that I wasn't around to witness such a debacle.

That and the fact that me bird is up the duff and wanted to go home....

:crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gaps filled in

OK Mrs T filled in the gaps for me last night, Oly pulled my trousers down followed by my skiddies:eek: I didnt appear too bothered but was persuaded to pull them back up, Mrs DD was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got mooned as I bent down to find my pants:hurl:
When I woke up yesterday I couldnt understand how I got so pissed when we only had a couple of pints in Muddy's and went home early, turns out we were there half the night:D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hmmm...

Must have been a great night.... I can't even remember what the event was.

:dunno:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of Oly's leaving doo's?

I think it might have been his second leaving doo because he wasnt there for the first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts