Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So glad I found this site...I've been really depressed!

Name : Zach
***Moved here from Pittsburgh, PA***
School : Yes - UTI in Avondale
Bike: 2005 CBR600F4i Dark Candy Red/Silver

I absolutely miss my bike back home in PA. Due to financials I couldn't bring it out here to Arizona with me, tC's aren't supposed to tow ;)

I've been riding since I was 13, and I love it. But sometimes I enjoy riding with 4 wheels under me (my car is my other passion)

Anyways, that's me and my bike, I miss it a ton, and I really miss it when I drive through my apartment complex or on Bell Rd and I see sportbikes....:crying:

Well anyways, that's me and my bike...look forward on being a highly active member on this site, now I can finally interact with other bike owners so I dont cry myself to sleep every night wishing I could be out riding in this insanely nice weather in AZ

Adios Amigos/Amigas!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
slick1537 said:
No way dude, my friend packed up his yamaha r6 in a u-haul trailer and toed it with honda accord. Upstate Ny to Miami.
it says the tC isn't supposed to trailor any thing

plus its a show car lol i dont feel like ruining it

·
Registered
19 Posts
F4i Fever said:
it says the tC isn't supposed to trailor any thing

plus its a show car lol i dont feel like ruining it
rent a car with a tow hitch

or just rent one of those larger u-hauls.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome to SBW, the home of (at least some) riding sanity.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Pittsburg, welcome. No excuse for not having a bike, get your shit together and we ride! I am in Chandler and we regularly tour and do sport runs. PM me for more info. PS, also PA transplant.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1percenter said:
Hey Pittsburg, welcome. No excuse for not having a bike, get your shit together and we ride! I am in Chandler and we regularly tour and do sport runs. PM me for more info. PS, also PA transplant.
I'm sorry bro! My bike won't be here for a while. Probably Decemberish Time because Im not going home for christmas break from school.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too am brand new to the site. (this is my very first post) Awesome to be around so many enthusiasts in one place. I'm replying since I saw your sig and I have the exact same bike (05 F4i Dark Candy) I live in Tempe AZ and was wondering where I could meet other riders in the area. I don't have anyone here to ride with since all my buddies with bikes live in LA. When they come out it's a blast but would be nice to hook up with new riders like myself here. Looking forward to being on this site quite a bit!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
azcbr1 said:
I too am brand new to the site. (this is my very first post) Awesome to be around so many enthusiasts in one place. I'm replying since I saw your sig and I have the exact same bike (05 F4i Dark Candy) I live in Tempe AZ and was wondering where I could meet other riders in the area. I don't have anyone here to ride with since all my buddies with bikes live in LA. When they come out it's a blast but would be nice to hook up with new riders like myself here. Looking forward to being on this site quite a bit!
haha what can i say, our bike is the hottest color combos :)

Dude, if and when I get my bike out here in AZ I'll ride with you man!

I got numerous way for you to get a hold of me so PM me sometime and i'll drive my scion (keke gay) down to Tempe one day:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts