Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
#1. Tell them to get the book from the SOS,

#2. Forget everything you know about riding.

#3. Take the test, and remember to forget everything you know about riding.

It asks drinking questions and stuff too. But it is all in the book.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
hellsnat said:
#1. Tell them to get the book from the SOS,

#2. Forget everything you know about riding.

#3. Take the test, and remember to forget everything you know about riding.

It asks drinking questions and stuff too. But it is all in the book.
don't forget to forget everything you read from the book before riding...

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
"Motorcycles seem to attract
dogs. If you are chased, downshift
and approach the animal slowly. As
you approach it, accelerate away and
leave the animal behind......"
My favorite.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
96 Posts
The test isn't nearly as bad as it "used to be". The test was changed last year -- to go more with what the MSF teaches/says about riding. Of course, I would suggest reading the book from the Sec of State.

Also, the rule/law has changed ---- TECHNICALLY, the sec of state isn't allowed to let anyone take the test more than once on the same day. It is my understanding that some offices aren't always "strict" with this rule.

·
Registered
338 Posts
RSWarrior said:
no no no...you can take it 3x.......i did...lol...and i had just finished the msf the previous weekend....sad..
I thought it was too simple, I went into the SOS with my MSF and they didn't make me take the road or written. I was expecting and prepared for the written but hey I wasn't gonna argue with them streamlining the process.

·
Registered
98 Posts
EASY... I took it without reading the book and only missed 2. Just go for the most obvious answer. I have a friend that works at the sos in Taylor and he said there are 3 different versions of the tests, all with 20 questions on them, that they give out randomly. So remember, if you fail the first time don't think you can memorize the questions, study, come back and give the same answers.

By the way, you are allowed to miss 5 and still pass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts