Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
I can't get logged on either. Keep locking myself out. :( Whats up with all the guys getting arrested for a little fun on the parkway? The men in blue are really wrenching down on all of our fun. :2cents:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MADBUSA2002 said:
I can't get logged on either. Keep locking myself out. :( Whats up with all the guys getting arrested for a little fun on the parkway? The men in blue are really wrenching down on all of our fun. :2cents:
It as always been a speed trap on 79. Guess people are just sick of it and pushing the cops for it to stop. One or both stories have been on all the local channels. Either people cool thier jets or they get busted. I can't afford to lose my job (need to be able to drive) so I will be distancing myself from that area and type of activity.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I found myself doing only 70 all the way from cranberry to downtown. Blaaaahhhhhh, did that suck or what.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What's up?

What's up Rich? Just pissing around surfin the net and thought I'd log in to this site. You know it is killing me not having my bike over here. Take care of it for me! Keep bugging dad to go get the jet-kit put on it. Later! Tim.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Re: What's up?

hortont said:
What's up Rich? Just pissing around surfin the net and thought I'd log in to this site. You know it is killing me not having my bike over here. Take care of it for me! Keep bugging dad to go get the jet-kit put on it. Later! Tim.

He didn't tell you? He wadded that thing up on the Suttersville TT track. :eek: Black Superchicken right?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: What's up?

crammer1977 said:
He didn't tell you? He wadded that thing up on the Suttersville TT track. :eek: Black Superchicken right?

Shhhhhhh, I'll have it back together soon.

Hahahahahahaha, he is just kidding around. Tim, check out www.bikerplanet.net Locals from the area hang thier hat there. Whip was just in town but I missed him (again).

·
Registered
10 Posts
it's ok. he wrecks it... he buys it!!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

hahahaha!!! just kidding.

Me and Cynthia just got back from Barcelona the other day... thongs and boobies everywhere :twofinger :drool: :twofinger :drool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts