Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
what happened

Sorry i haven't been around to respond to anyone but been kind of busy with other things at this time. I still check the forums.
Keith

·
Registered
34 Posts
Doin Good

Things are good here and thanks for askin. This week is my wife & I anniversery (Fri. 21st). So i will be with her this weekened. Bad news for my bike - My buddies wife backed into my bike and fell over damaging most of the plastic,pipe and so on. Hope to get fixed soon.
And how are things with you? Keith

R

·
0 Posts
What's up everyone. I'm kinda new to this site even though I've been registered since July last year. I usually hang out at r1-forum.com. Anyway, just wondering if anyone is heading to track day on the 14th of July. I went in May, but I didn't go on the track. Later.

R

·
0 Posts
I'll admit, in high school, I was kind of a squid, but not now. I actually live down in Yuma, I'm at the Marine Corps Air Station, but I'll be living in Chandler with my wife mid-August. I start MMI Sept. 30, damn can't wait. Sometimes I bring the bike up on the weekends, other times I would rather do the 2 1/2 hour drive in the comforts of my a/c.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you go down to mill ave. fri and sat nights. I used to go, haven't been there for a while. I saw you live in phx. I'm in scottsdale. How do you find out about any rides this club has. Please get back to me or call me. My name is Ben. PH#4804236853

R

·
0 Posts
Callyer,

You plan on going to track day on the 14th? I just picked up a suit and boots so I'll be going. Anyone else going too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts