Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
It was my thread and I was tired of beating a dead horse.....obviously some people can not relate to what they say or do......so I killed it....

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: Re: What's going on?

o|||||||o said:
I think they are being deleted for the better of mankind!;)
Nope feel sorry for the dead horse being kicked around.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I am tired of pussies deleting threads.

I was not flaming JR, who cares. If Wade cared if he would have been caught, do you think he would be saying anything to anyone that may slip and say something? He did not care. Personally I think he is an idiot, but hey, to all his own.

·
Registered
346 Posts
duessel said:
Well, I am tired of pussies deleting threads.

I was not flaming JR, who cares. If Wade cared if he would have been caught, do you think he would be saying anything to anyone that may slip and say something? He did not care. Personally I think he is an idiot, but hey, to all his own.
i just dont think my personel buisness needs to be on the internet, and i never said anything to anyone that i felt would impend me,....

saying that is like saying you have never seen a girl and talked about how hott she was, cause then everyone, would be telling everyone elses wives how we all hang out and look at chicks

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
i just dont think my personel buisness needs to be on the internet, and i never said anything to anyone that i felt would impend me,....

saying that is like saying you have never seen a girl and talked about how hott she was, cause then everyone, would be telling everyone elses wives how we all hang out and look at chicks
What is wrong with looking at chicks?

J/k...I hope all is good man!:cool:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
cstmgsxr said:

you better put your woman in check, she should never put your shit out in the open....that was DUMB:finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cstmgsxr said:
I was not there to know what you said. I was saying if you are not trying to get caught, don't say anything. I could care less if my lady finds out about me commenting on another girl. But, if I said I was going out to bang some girl and three of her friends in all their holes, I would not be suprised if it got back to anyone. That is why I never say anything about anything to anyone. Have you looked at avatar lately? These are words to live by partner. I was hoping you did not let people know if you had some hot hole lined up, but if you are coming home with hickies and tell your wife you were with "stephanie" then I would guess you did not care.

Like I said in the last thread man (in case u missed it)
Never, and I repeat Never, fuck up in-house pussy!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wanna know what I do not understand?

Wade did u work today?
if u did, why did your lady get on the board and ask if we saw u when she could have just called your work?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
duessel said:
I was not there to know what you said. I was saying if you are not trying to get caught, don't say anything. I could care less if my lady finds out about me commenting on another girl. But, if I said I was going out to bang some girl and three of her friends in all their holes, I would not be suprised if it got back to anyone. That is why I never say anything about anything to anyone. Have you looked at avatar lately? These are words to live by partner. I was hoping you did not let people know if you had some hot hole lined up, but if you are coming home with hickies and tell your wife you were with "stephanie" then I would guess you did not care.

Like I said in the last thread man (in case u missed it)
Never, and I repeat Never, fuck up in-house pussy!

I was taught by a very wise man that there are three simple rules to life that you must adhere to in life...

1. Admit nothing...

2. Deny everything...

3. Demand proof!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
o|||||||o said:
I was taught by a very wise man that there are three simple rules to life that you must adhere to in life...

1. Admit nothing...

2. Deny everything...

3. Demand proof!
I am sure you have needed to ever use that theory.....Nerd!

·
Registered
346 Posts
well i admitted nothing till the proff was pointed out on my neck, i didnt go out and bang some other chick, i went out to a bar actually i went to the dock in cranberry, there was a girl there who i happen to talk to who (after being completly smashed!!) kissed me, and sucked on my neck, when i came to my sense of what was going on, i stopped it, but it was to late the damage has been done, i stayed out for 2 reasons 1)D-R-U-N-K and 2) guilty feelings of not being at home........

none of you should think that you said anything on that thread, actually i dont even care about the thread, it started with good intentions of my wife asking everyone if i was ok.....but what was fucked up was once i got home, and the cards were thrown on the table, she reposted with what had happened,,,,,,,its all a part of life i guess......

lessoned learned - stay the fuck away from single friends who dont care what happens to you, and you wont be put in a predicament like i did

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
well i admitted nothing till the proff was pointed out on my neck, i didnt go out and bang some other chick, i went out to a bar actually i went to the dock in cranberry, there was a girl there who i happen to talk to who (after being completly smashed!!) kissed me, and sucked on my neck, when i came to my sense of what was going on, i stopped it, but it was to late the damage has been done, i stayed out for 2 reasons 1)D-R-U-N-K and 2) guilty feelings of not being at home........

none of you should think that you said anything on that thread, actually i dont even care about the thread, it started with good intentions of my wife asking everyone if i was ok.....but what was fucked up was once i got home, and the cards were thrown on the table, she reposted with what had happened,,,,,,,its all a part of life i guess......

lessoned learned - stay the fuck away from single friends who dont care what happens to you, and you wont be put in a predicament like i did

That sounds all well and good.... but then you read your sig at the bottom of the post and...:eek:

:twofinger

1 - 20 of 28 Posts