Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's life out there for everybody?

I've got some interesting Russian river facts from this last weekend.............Before the pounding rain started the Russian River was at 6'............eh..........normal.

Then after Santa Rosa got 4" and Cazadero got 7" of rain, along with Mendocino and Sonoma county totals the river got up to 25.7'...........impressive in a weekend.

Then another day of beautiful sunshine interupeted the down pour.........Russian River crested at 31'. The bridge to get into Guernville is at 32'............couple of hours later...........the water level is 38'...............yep, that's no typo...........38' of water.

So, no rain today..........and this morning's weather lady said that the river was down to 16'!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy a$$ weather.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Been on a 10 day ski vacation to Utah. Good time was had by all and didn't come home wounded like last year :)

All I need is for my new front tire to arrive and I can get the RS ready to roll.

It was pushing 60 here in Pittsburgh today. A buddy from work rode his new ZZR1200 to work. I really wanted to ride, but with a 35 degree start, wasted front tire and expired inspection, I figured that discretion was the better part of valor today...

- Garry

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
flooding, we have no stinking flooding in Pgh.

Hahahahahaha.

I hate this weather, like going to a strip joint, nothing but a tease.:finger: Mother Nature is a bitch, ho bag, fem-nazi, estorgen produceing c**t!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Tea Bagger said:

Hahahahahaha.

I hate this weather, like going to a strip joint, nothing but a tease.:finger: Mother Nature is a bitch, ho bag, fem-nazi, estorgen produceing c**t!
Ahhhhh the love is just oozing from your pores:twofinger .
I still have so much fricking ice in front of my garage from run off I can't even think of trying to roll one of the bikes out.:mad:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tea Bagger said:

Hahahahahaha.

:laughing: :laughing: I bet you are a tree hugger at heart!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maddjack said:
Ahhhhh the love is just oozing from your pores:twofinger .
I still have so much fricking ice in front of my garage from run off I can't even think of trying to roll one of the bikes out.:mad:
Ice? isn't that something that goes into your tea?:twofinger

·
Registered
459 Posts
the shop has been busy. fot 4 cars droped off over the weekend .
havent had time to work on the bike to get it ready for riding season.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
Ice? isn't that something that goes into your tea?:twofinger
keep it up woman,you'll be getting a visit from us ice bound pennsylvania people.:twofinger And when you left coasters start getting your annual mudslides I'll be asking mudslides ? isn't that a sweet alcoholic beverage??:D
I can see it now a bunch of people wearing stillers jerseys drinking iron , cooking keilbassa,lounging around on your veranda:eek::eek: :twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Maddjack said:
keep it up woman,you'll be getting a visit from us ice bound pennsylvania people.:twofinger And when you left coasters start getting your annual mudslides I'll be asking mudslides ? isn't that a sweet alcoholic beverage??:D
I can see it now a bunch of people wearing stillers jerseys drinking iron , cooking keilbassa,lounging around on your veranda:eek::eek: :twofinger

I'll bring the bratswurts and spicey mustard!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WAYFASTWHITEY said:
not anymore.....:thumb:
Yeah, yeah, that's what you said the last time I talked to you..............slowpoke.

And the rest of you.................:thumb: :thumb: You're hilarious. Mudslides..........:laughing:

But honestly, what's a stillers jersey?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fluxpuppy said:
Stillers = Pittsburgh Steelers (w/ Pittsburgh-ese accent)

Iron (pronounced "Ahrn") = Iron City beer (local)

Garry
I figured as much, but wanted to make sure.

You are all welcome to come 1 hour north of Oaktown with your little sausages, and your weak beer, and that black and yeller stuff. :twofinger I'll show you how to tailgate the proper way. :twofinger

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
I figured as much, but wanted to make sure.

You are all welcome to come 1 hour north of Oaktown with your little sausages, and your weak beer, and that black and yeller stuff. :twofinger I'll show you how to tailgate the proper way. :twofinger
HA,we invented tailgateing:rolleyes: (yeah right)
that there weak beer can also be used as spar varnish remover...or was it could be used as spar varnish,not sure.As far as the "little sausage" we only use big johnsonville sausage round here:twofinger

1 - 20 of 21 Posts