Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
newbie here just curious on what goes good with yamaha....... im lookin at the vance and hines or black widow for my R6 but i want to ask if there are any other good companies besides yosh. two bros. and etc.... something loud but with a good tone

·
Registered
17 Posts
Micron,leo, or m4 are some others to check into.I have a micron, i love it sounds good,not to loud and the fit and finish is great.
There are a bunch of us r6 owners we have a awsome message board come and check it out. lot's of good people there and tons of good ideas...
http://pub14.ezboard.com/byamahar6messagenet :thumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lord Duckhunter will kill me for recommending this but my friend just put a Two Bros. titanium slip-on onto his 2002 r6. It sounds incredible and he says the power curve feels smoother than before. I took a ride on it and it rode and sounded great.

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you want loud, and growly....I liked the D&D for my 6R.

However, for my next bike, I will probably go with something a little less loud:D . Don't get me wrong, I loved the sound of it...but shit it was loud:D

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have a Micron and I love it. Nice and throaty, quiet down low but screams up top. If you want pm and I'll send you a clip of one of my drag race passes so you can hear it. Mig also makes DAMN good pipes but a little on the pricey side. Good luck to ya, pickin a pipe is a tough decision. lol. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sweet sounding R6

I put a MIG high mount on a 02 R6 for a friend. This companies stuff is sweet. All brackets to relocate rear foot pegs are included in kit. The sound it makes is smooth and throaty. The web address below sells MIG and will have it to you in 3 or 4 days. The high mount for the R6 alluminum was $399.00. EURO BIKES

·
Registered
11 Posts
A buddy of mine has a blue ART can on his '01 R6, and it sounds great, not to mention it looks pretty trick, too. He got it from Kneedraggers in Delaware: www.kneedraggers.com . You might check out the HMF exhausts at Woodcraft/CFMotorsports : www.woodcraft-cfm.com/hmf.html . They have about 10 different colors to choose from. Can't say I've heard the can yet, but if your wanting something for the "looks", you should check them out:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts