Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking for a bike and im set on the suzuki gsx-r 750 does anyone know what seems to be a good deal for one of these. Thanx for all the info.......
New to the forum......nice to meet all of you..... :D
-Z:D

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i would say that $7800 would get you a really nice early production 2000 750, yellow/black, adult owned and never abused (still has the original second gear in it). all stock, except ebc hh pads, tank bra and nice turn signals up front and fresh mobil 1 oil change today with 5100 miles. just like mine...

actually, that would be mine... :)

if interested, e-mail me at [email protected]

i don't really wanna sell it, but i don't really like riding on the street that much anymore.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for all the replies.....and Tony sounds like you got a nice bike.....but for some reason i want one brand new,,,,,i dunno its more of a mental thing......just want one knowing how i broke it in and all......thanx for all the info tho.....
-Z

·
Registered
576 Posts
I found a '01 never riden from dealer for $8,299. I think that is cost. They sold it before I could make up my mind wether to buy a new bike this late in the season.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
if there is still a new 01 at a dealer, 8299 is about as low as one will go. once the season starts, 8700-to upwards of $500 over retail.

further if the dollar drops to help stimulate the economy, they will go back go up to retail for teh leftovers and the new ones will crest 10,000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts