Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a good bike that you can ride just about daily and still stunt? are 600 better then 750 at stunting or are 100 better? whats a good bike?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Its pretty much a unanomous decision among stunters that 900's/929's/gsxr750 are the best stunt bikes, and these are all high performance racing machines so they are fully capable of all you would ask of them on the street. Just remember that 99%is the rider so dont rely on the bike to make up the difference. I stunt an r6 which is claimed by many to be a horrible stunt bike do to its twitchyness and high/short balance point, but I am so used to it that its comfortable to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
which is the best stunt bike?

well to let u all know, the best bike is up to the rider, because after all.....to each his own!!!! im on a 600 f4i, and im having trouble is 2nd, but if i cant figure it out i will up grade after this summer. i think the most common bike here in ks is a gsxr 750, but i wouldnt mind a 929*. i here they have the highest balance points!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree, it all depends on the rider. A liter bike could be way too much power. They are easier to get up, and easier to flip. I was suprised by the difference in power b/t my 6R and my R1.
I've always wondered why more people don't stunt twins. All I've ever heard is they are great wheelie bikes due to all of the torque.

·
Registered
925 Posts
bimmernate said:
is a 03 or 04 kawasaki zx6r a good stunter?
The 900rr/gixxers are most preferable because they`re a dime a dozen, so parts are easy to come by... the zx6 is fine, it just isn`t as common as other bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: which is the best stunt bike?

montiko31 said:
well to let u all know, the best bike is up to the rider, because after all.....to each his own!!!! im on a 600 f4i, and im having trouble is 2nd, but if i cant figure it out i will up grade after this summer. i think the most common bike here in ks is a gsxr 750, but i wouldnt mind a 929*. i here they have the highest balance points!!!!
Higher? I've heard lower and wider BP

But with the f4i bounce 2nd its cake.

i bounced 3rd bone stock on a 2002 f4i with a worn chain and tire. One bounce - flat road BAM rode her out just to piss my friend off who was bouncing and clutching 2nd only to get it up everynow and then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts