·
Registered
5,373 Posts
What do i think?
I think I'd like to have one. I also think I can't afford one:(

·
Registered
136 Posts
I like it. Excellent Ohlins forks complete with titanium nitride coating. Sweet. I like a bike with good suspension. Its something you apreciate all the time.
Yes it is expensive but your getting top of the line high quality parts. Brembo brakes and Ohlins forks included. Its not overpriced considering all you get standard.
Good styling. Like the black one.
:2cents:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I love mine. I liked it so much that I now have two. Check out:

Aprilia Forum

If you have any questions, that is the place to go.

Aprilias have Italian style with Japanese reliability. The engines are bulletproof and they handle like a dream. Where Ducatis used to be exlusive and cool now they are becoming a squid bike. You see them everywhere. The only problem with Aprilias is that demand is higher than production. That's why Aprilia is looking for a major business partner. They need to boost production to meet worldwide demand. Parts have much better availibility now than two years ago.

If you can find a Factory buy it! They are very hard to find.

·
Registered
24 Posts
There is a burnt orange colored one I see in downtown Dallas several times a week. The guys I go to lunch with think I'm nuts because I always stop and look at it. Damn nice looking ride.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
The Factory is definitely calling my name. It will be my next bike. I love the association you get with owning a Ducati, but for the money, I would rather have the Factory than the 999.:2cents:

It looks good, rides good. There is not much that needs to be done as far as mods, and the lines. Oh the lines are sooooo sweeeeet!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Read about them, but never seen one in person & any dealer is probably a day's ride away or even much farther, so forgetting the cost I have no itch for one.

Which reminds me what about the great love & frothing at the bit to buy an MV Agusta though again costly?

·
Registered
181 Posts
sibannac ,

You're in the realm of Seacoast Sport Cycles in Windham, NH. They are an excellent dealer and one of Aprilia's top in the country. Definately check them out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, thanks for all replys. ALso thanks smoke eater I'll have to check that place out during vacation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts