Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on CNN. The fighter pilot that hit the US Recon plane was named Wong Way(sp). :eek:

Who in there mind would let someone named Wong Way fly a fighter jet or drive a ship or drive a... :rolleyes:

Geez how dumb can you be. He might make a pretty good traffic cop or security guard I guess. :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The sad part is his commanding officer's name was: Who Flung Dung!!:D

(Whatta shum dit!!)

Jim

S

·
0 Posts
Serious

I happen to be Chinese. I don't find this funny in any way, shape or form. I think the jokes made are in poor taste. If I could meet you all in person I would give you all a "chop-suey-chop" to the larynx.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam... shut up. :eek:

I am not joking about the pilot's name. That is really his name. I don't know how it is spelled but that is how it is pronounced. :)

S

·
0 Posts
RCjohn said:
Adam... shut up. :eek:

Now thats not nice.. :D;)

I am not joking about the pilot's name. That is really his name. I don't know how it is spelled but that is how it is pronounced. :)
You post was fine, Its the other two hooligans :D ;)

I was joking, Im not chinese.

·
Registered
698 Posts
You guys are killin' me! I'm gonna get fired LOL!

I'm sorry RCjohn, this is just too funny. I know you didn't mean it to be but I can't stop laughing! :D

On a serious note. The Chinese pilot was apparently notorious among the US Navy pilots in the area. According to CNN, in one incident he was flying real close(AGAIN) and holding a sign that appeared to be an email address! This guy trying to defect???? The US Navy has a picture of this but will NOT release it for fear of jeopordizing the talks.

Maybe he should have changed his name to "Sum Ting Wong"! :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I had this Chinese friend one time but I got mad at him. He pissed in my Coke! He was all like "Me Chinese, me play joke". Damn, I hated that guy.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tigerblade said:
I had this Chinese friend one time but I got mad at him. He pissed in my Coke! He was all like "Me Chinese, me play joke". Damn, I hated that guy.
LMAO!! :D:D

Damn Dude, we didn't need to know that. :eek:

·
Registered
873 Posts
...reminds me of the 'Dumb & Dumber' Beer bottles scene...

Eiiw!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
You guys are killing me. I am trying to be PC.

Squidwannabe said:
No it's cantonese for "well hung".
Adam, you realize that even a well hung cantonese only measures 4.25 inches instead of the usual 3.75inches.
Watch where you sling that thing!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Rogue_Biker said:
Ever wonder why there are NO cats in Chinatown?
Cats? :confused: you thought that was chicken?:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
the chinese were not thinking when they did there dumb ass twistie around the us plane! but i tell ya bush is about the weakest, non foward pres we ever had.. he wont make it the 2nd term huh!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts