Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do appologize for this question I know that it gets repetitious but I have to ask. I need to know what is a good insurance company or good place to start for quotes for insurance. The little I have searched so far these people ask for my arm, leg, and first born son. I'm in the market for a 1000RR Honda that is what I've been quoted on. The problem comes in I'm just know getting a license for a motorcycle even though I've been riding bikes on and off for 11 years. I'm 23 years old and live in Texas. Need help please. I would also like to know what kind of bikes you have and how much you pay for, I now that age plays a big role.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Depends on your record too. Have you tried State Farm? Best I've found is through them, but you may have to have your car (or other) policy through them too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My record is clean nothing on it. I'm not a member of State Farm but my uncle is don't know if it is possible through him.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
At 23, why do you have to go through anybody? Get your own policy. Do you rent/own a home? Have a car? You can set up those policies and then add your bike. State Farm just doesn't write motorcycle only policies.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
spicersh said:
Depends on your record too. Have you tried State Farm? Best I've found is through them, but you may have to have your car (or other) policy through them too.
Word. State Farm is the way to go. Yep, you must have other policies with them. But the price is right!:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts