Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm new to the sport bike world and i dont know what type of bike to buy. I'm 6'0" and about 140. Thanks

·
Registered
746 Posts
What cookee is saying is that there are around 5,000 threads from noobs asking what's a good starter bike. As we are growing tired of posting the same answer's it would be easier for everyone if you clicked the search button and read some of the said 5,000 other treads on this same topic.

Happy Hunting...

-M-

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Alternatively there are some sticky threads at the top of this forum discussing the viewpoints.

·
Registered
462 Posts
smitty2007 said:
Hi i'm new to the sport bike world and i dont know what type of bike to buy. I'm 6'0" and about 140. Thanks
Holy shit!! I'm 6', about 160, and thought *I* was skinny. Everyone tells me to eat more cuz i look like I'm about to die! Well, that'll help your power-to-weight ratio for whatever bike you get :p. I got a Ninja 250 to learn on, and have no complaints about it. I even grew to like the way it looks. Look into it, the ninja 500, and the SV650. All are great noob bikes. Just try to avoid the 600+ race replicas.

·
Registered
462 Posts
My point is that at 6', I thought I was pretty much at the lowest normal body weight. I have nothing against light-weight people, I was just surprised to see it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts