Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an eBay ad that I stumbled across tonight.

eBay Ad

They are completely trying to play the "sympathy" angle on this one. What makes it worse is that the whole story is made up anyway. If you surf through their items that they have sold recently, most of them are iPods.

wtf is wrong with people like this??

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Personally I have no darn idea. Basically this is one of a number of motorcycle boards with some variation in subjects & the same is done on other decent boards.

Mind you the winter season has moved in on many of us, & especially us in the more northern parts of the States to some of us Cdns that know more about winterizing bikes around latter part of October & not come out again till sometime in latter March or April. So the interest in m/cing has been totalled by 95% on this board.

As for IPods or such I have never taken an interest in them for they keep on changing as quickly as most people go to bed & wake up to find another form.

While some find EBay to be a good way to m/c parts or you name it while some of us have never touched Ebay.

So it is up to you & what you might sum it up to. Just that this is a dead time of m/cing in North Amercia bar some of those in Flordia, Texas, or California.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
If you surf through their items that they have sold recently, most of them are iPods.
And malfunctioning ones, at that. Damn nutcases.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: What the hell is wrong with people?!?

snakesht said:
And malfunctioning ones, at that. Damn nutcases.

lol I read through every one of them, too. I thought for a minute that we had a genuinely heroic person who sacrificed many iPods for the greater good of saving people. As it turns out, that was the only one. The rest are just simply broken for no reason. This seller seems to be quite set on selling all of them "To maybe buy a new iPod" though. :rolleyes: :dunno:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
It's a true story. I saw the whole thing.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
Does this post constitute trolling or post whoring?

:twofinger
are you trying to imply that i wasn't there, and didn't witness that brave shirtless man save that drowning child with no regard for his expensive Ipod :confused:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Tippmann said:
It's a true story. I saw the whole thing.
Tippmann said:
are you trying to imply that i wasn't there, and didn't witness that brave shirtless man save that drowning child with no regard for his expensive Ipod :confused:

I was there too. Me, Tippy, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts