Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as you can see from my location to the left, I don't live in MN anymore. BUT, I used to live there for 30 years up until about 5 months ago.

I still have a love affair with MN, but for now my place is with my dad who recently lost his wife of 12 years. He loved her very much and misses her tremendously.

So I am in Boca Raton, FL now. And enjoying the year round riding. It is always 87 and humid. And much more rain than MN, even though they call FL the sunshine state.

So in case you all don't know about a stunt show going on this weekend. The Roy's Repair Trick Show is Sat Oct 5th from 11am - 6pm. Last year the www.d-aces.com were there and all of the local stunters. There were probably about 1500+ riders there.

Location: From Downtown Mpls go south about 2 miles, when you reach intersection of Hiawatha and Lake Street in Mpls, MN. go south one block to 32nd Ave, go east one block and make a right on Snelling Ave. The road will be blocked off for 2 city blocks for the stunts. Park and enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Goose, what's up? I wondered why you went to Florida, sorry to hear the reason. I hope everything is OK.
Roy's was rained out last weekend, but they are going to try again this coming weelend. Pray for no rain!
It's been total crap weather around here, cold and raining. Blaaaa.
Oh well, cool to see ya around.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Talk about a dead MN forum......................WOW HELLO(echo.....)

Goose

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stillon2Wheels said:
Hey, I ma from Mn..lol...I just joined not to long ago.
Mahtomedi, MN.....DAMN you're right down the street from me.

I spend most of my online time at www.stuntlife.com now, look for me over there as "Goose".

Give me a shout on PM or email..........

Goose

1 - 5 of 5 Posts