Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
bmacd said:
Have things been put on the back burner? Has the first bike been put up for sale yet?

Details, details, details...

-=bmacd=-

Jut got back from daytona... good time down there....

We now have a brand new state of the art tubing bender and notcher and the first rolling chassis will be done by the end of this month. Not a bike for the weak hearted. This one is gonna be my personal ride.... fat tire rigid with more horsepower than most of GSXR's out there.... It's gonna be loud, fast and scarey.... plus lots of cool parts to stab people with.... you'll see it soon.

We have been working really hard on the legal end of things and getting paper work to sell our frames legally was high in the list. We have 12 orders for frames and a few full custom ground up builds on the list right now...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thats some cool shit! Post up some picts when your done!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ynot said:
Thats some cool shit! Post up some picts when your done!
No....no pics for you...you had the pic of the gayboy withe the triple ring tatts somewhere on your harddrive...no you must pay :twofinger

·
Registered
385 Posts
Judge said:
No....no pics for you...you had the pic of the gayboy withe the triple ring tatts somewhere on your harddrive...no you must pay :twofinger
I got that shit off the net... I swear!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ynot said:

uh huh...yea sure...not what I was told.... :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
ynot said:

and just how is gayboy pic surfin any better than takin the pics in your own livin room :confused:

E.
sorry had to jump in :twofinger

·
Registered
385 Posts
DreamRyder said:
and just how is gayboy pic surfin any better than takin the pics in your own livin room :confused:

E.
sorry had to jump in :twofinger
Damn.... I should have just kept lurking.... Ok it's me before Prom!!! You happy?? Huh?? I said it...... :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ynot said:
Damn.... I should have just kept lurking.... Ok it's me before Prom!!! You happy?? Huh?? I said it...... :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

LMAO....at least you finally admitted it :twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Sitting here at lunch doing an excel spreadsheet while surfing....so it helped....

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
ynot said:
LMAO... lurkin is no fun... ya gotta be knee deep to truely appreciate the fun around here ;)

hmm... you before prom.. I didn't realize they had that kind of technology back then :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
385 Posts
DreamRyder said:
LMAO... lurkin is no fun... ya gotta be knee deep to truely appreciate the fun around here ;)

hmm... you before prom.. I didn't realize they had that kind of technology back then :twofinger

E.
:laughing: :laughing: Lurkin is a riot on the local boards. But it wasn't tooooo long ago that I got those. But they are all attached now :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts