Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm way behind in the latest plug tech.
Who's using what in their bikes or cars?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
NateDog said:
and i'm sure on the price cuz i just picked up 4 new ones YESTERDAY!!! lol hopefully i'll be up and running in a week or two...

Nate -side note, we're supposed to be riding Portland this weekend if you're not busy... i have NO details though... lol

·
Registered
969 Posts
jjkGURU said:
and i'm sure on the price cuz i just picked up 4 new ones YESTERDAY!!! lol hopefully i'll be up and running in a week or two...

Nate -side note, we're supposed to be riding Portland this weekend if you're not busy... i have NO details though... lol
I'm probably gonna need some more details, Like what day... sounds like fun but saturday wouldn't be any good for me

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
NateDog said:
I'm probably gonna need some more details, Like what day... sounds like fun but saturday wouldn't be any good for me
see Kart2Kart thread... lol Sunday is when we're supposed to be going, but i just heard about some races at MPXracing so who knows where we're going now...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hmmm, I sent Mucho invites to Nate and James, yet nonE for me...
Thanks dick,,..

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok.
I'm not THAT far behind, but I thought the iridium and platnium plugs were getting the same ratings, but the iridiums were way more in price.
I've been using platniums for 10 years and have been satisfied...but was interested in ones with less flame shrouding...

How are the iridiums working out compared to platniums these days?

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
four_by_ken said:
Just buy some plugs and ride/drive your shit!

:twofinger
Need to replace the master cylinder on the vette....:crying:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts