Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to keep posting about slipons but I want to make the right decision. Someone with the same bike as mine had a Two Brothers but failed to describe the way it sounds. I am looking for a really deep rumbly, throaty sound. Can anyone give me some feedback? Thanks.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
NINJA DAD said:
I hate to keep posting about slipons but I want to make the right decision. Someone with the same bike as mine had a Two Brothers but failed to describe the way it sounds. I am looking for a really deep rumbly, throaty sound. Can anyone give me some feedback? Thanks.

I have that on my bike. It might sounds different on your bike though, being that mine is in V-4. It does have a rumbly growl to it though. Dunno if this helps any. :dunno:

·
Registered
41 Posts
funny enough I have a friend that has that, it is a little bit deeper and throatier than most exhaust, kinda between a c and d on a musical scale.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
No jimmy you have that wrong for that is the sound of the last few tries of a dieing battery in its attempt to start up a m/c & that last bit should be shorter on it letters. LOL

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
jab said:
How about a d&d, if your looking for sound. Hey jester is your bike really a v-4?

Yes, hence the name VFR :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts