Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That is such complete BS... I would have gone straight up the chain right to the corporation CEO...In the US that is...Can't speak Japanese :twofinger

·
Registered
33 Posts
that is some bullshit i would have gone back to the shop and punched that bastard in the mouth unil he coughed up some 12 year molars :finger:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Anyone else feel like joining in? The dealership is "Al's Honda and Yamaha" in Bellingham, WA
Barry Vito is the GM
(360)733-1000

Give a call, piss him off for that BS.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
vigis said:
Anyone else feel like joining in? The dealership is "Al's Honda and Yamaha" in Bellingham, WA
Barry Vito is the GM
(360)733-1000

Give a call, piss him off for that BS.
How long ago did this happen?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm going to call this bastard and just let them sit on the line. Shit I have lots of free time and don't mind wasting there’s. :finger:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Personally I have never left my bikes in the hands of a dealer other then one time during a recall on my Honda 929 & they gave me a demo Cruiser to get back to my town with. They also knew my record of being a mechanic, part ownership of a m/c shop & managing several m/c shop.

Also I nail the exact date & hr they have what is needed & will hang around the shop & just glancing in from the rear door to see how things are progressing. They cannot ask my to not step into the repair shop area for I am outside of it for said time.

This chap was smart enough to take good photos & is making contact with the correct people BESIDES raising stink with other riders. No (I am the tough & smart guy) punching noses, or kicking arses in his case as he could not have done better then what he has done as of to date.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts