Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Didn't want to, but...

Dan F4 said:
OH MY GOD, what is with the pic Paul. Everyone in the office is looking at me funny. I saw that pic and almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Why did you change it back Paul??
The "Gestapo" was on to me, and threatened to put me on a train if I didn't change it. :(

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Dan F4 said:
OH MY GOD, what is with the pic Paul. Everyone in the office is looking at me funny. I saw that pic and almost fell out of my chair laughing.:):)

Why did you change it back Paul??
Saddest part is that it was actually Paul. It was for the ship's Year Book on the surface ship he served on in the Navy. My research has revealed the source of the photo to be the Commanding Officer. It was taken in the Captains cabin on a 6 month deployment. :eek:

And people talk crap about us Submariners. :p

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
RCjohn said:
...Saddest part is that it was actually Paul. It was for the ship's Year Book on the surface ship he served on in the Navy. My research has revealed the source of the photo to be the Commanding Officer. It was taken in the Captains cabin on a 6 month deployment...
You are very wrong, John!!! The "Executive Officer" took that photo. You think you know everything...HA!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Clarification

RCjohn sent me a message, It's seems he is a little disapointed. He thought this forum was "Weekly Pole" so he was wondering were all the pictures of sailers were. Again this is the "Weekly Poll" not "Weekly Pole" forum, we apologize for any confusion. :D

EDIT: I just noticed I spelled sailors wrong ... How could Funky miss that ? :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey now submariners stay down longer.....thats why the ladies love us

·
Registered
108 Posts
I cant belive u guys.
Where r all the yammys at. I know there's more than that, we rule superbikes:).
Look fellas it's okay if u dont have the best bike in the world , most of u dont,:) just trade your bike in for a YAMAHA and i promise u wont regret it.:):):)
Give it a shot;)

·
Registered
455 Posts
I had a yamaha. It got stolen twice. I was gonna buy another one. Then I realised that I could afford a Ducati.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Poser

Mine is a 2000 Ducati 748....my lady in Red!

·
Registered
192 Posts
adam said:
hey now submariners stay down longer.....thats why the ladies love us
That may be true, but the ladies love the pilots because they get up more often:D

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was in the Navy too.....being a pilot means you're an Officer

ie; 90% of the enlisted folks do not like Officers. I've only met about 5 that I really respected.

Ladies like a man who actually works for a living (ie: Enlisted):D

In the grand scheme of things, I now respect anyone who has served, or as elders tell me "Paid the rent for the country".;)

GO NAVY!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Honda Rules.. not only does she look good... she's fast and reliable :drool:

E.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts