Sportbike World banner

I pose with my .....

  • Honda

    Votes: 113 28.4%
  • Kawasaki

    Votes: 95 23.9%
  • Suzuki

    Votes: 85 21.4%
  • Yamaha

    Votes: 54 13.6%
  • Ducati

    Votes: 20 5.0%
  • Triumph

    Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Buell

    Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Bimmer

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Vibe Rider Special

    Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Other

    Votes: 13 3.3%

  • Total voters
    398
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
653 Posts
hahaha. Let the battle begin! I see this thread being 5 pages long by Saturday night! :D You aren't gonna take that, are you Adam? I mean, come on, do I gotta throw you a bone here? The man has a basket and tassles on his bike, you ought to be able to come up with something!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,474 Posts
Rob Nance said:
hahaha. Let the battle begin! I see this thread being 5 pages long by Saturday night! :D You aren't gonna take that, are you Adam? I mean, come on, do I gotta throw you a bone here? The man has a basket and tassles on his bike, you ought to be able to come up with something!
LOL!! :D:D
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Hey...

748_abuser said:
Adam, I know I have a POS... Can you Bash it and the rest of ducati's more ? Please !!!


<Adam HAHAHAHAH!!>:D:D:D
Paul,

No I will not. I am not intentionally bashing Ducati's I just thought that was how it was pronounced. Sorry to offend anyone ... :D
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RCjohn said:
Paul, he is a Nazi Moderator now. Geez, do we have to tell you everything? :rolleyes::p


Adam couldn't vote. Pile of junk is not one of the choices. :D:p

Watch it Bub! Or I'll sick Conchita on you ... Conchita like Chiquita!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
Re: Re: Hey...

Adam,

You don't own a Ducati because you're poor, and you can't take out a 40 year loan on a bike. What type of bike do you ride, Adam?

Adam's so poor:

His dad had to cut holes in his pockets at Christmas, just so he could have something to play with.

People from the church run over animals in front of his house to help with food.

If they had 10 cent boat rides down the river, all he could do is run down the bank hollering "That's real cheap!"


-Stop editing my posts, you little butthole.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,246 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hey...

748_abuser said:
Adam,



Adam's so poor:

His dad had to cut holes in his pockets at Christmas, just so he could have something to play with.

People from the church run over animals in front of his house to help with food.

If they had 10 cent boat rides down the river, all he could do is run down the bank hollering "That's real cheap!"

LOL...Now that was funny.:D:D
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: Hey...

748_abuser said:
Adam,

You don't own a Ducati because you're poor, and you can't take out a 40 year loan on a bike. What type of bike do you ride, Adam?...... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Paul, yes you can take a loan on a Ducati for 40 years. They figure that they spend most of their time in the livingroom, so they incorporate it into the trailer mortgage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,246 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey...

Squidwannabe said:



Paul, yes you can take a loan on a Ducati for 40 years. They figure that they spend most of their time in the livingroom, so they incorporate it into the trailer mortgage.

OH DAMN, this should get pretty good.:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey...

Squidwannabe said:
...yes you can take a loan on a Ducati for 40 years. They figure that they spend most of their time in the livingroom, so they incorporate it into the trailer mortgage...
Geez, Adam, what the hell are you waiting for?! That aligns perfectly with your current living arrangements!

However, don't let your Trailer Park manager know about it. Having your Ducati in your living room raises the value of your trailer 300%, and that 60 year old, toothless hag will triple your rent cost. Either that or double your rent, and you'll have to play "hide the sausage" with her, three times a week. So be careful, Adam, it might not be worth it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,474 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey...

748_abuser said:

However, don't let your Trailer Park manager know about it. Having your Ducati in your living room raises the value of your trailer 300%, and that 60 year old, toothless hag will triple your rent cost. Either that or double your rent, and you'll have to play "hide the sausage" with her, three times a week. So be careful, Adam, it might not be worth it.
GROSS! :eek: That reminds me of Woody Harrelson in the movie Kingpin and how he got out of his past due rent. :eek:
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey...

RCjohn said:

GROSS! :eek: That reminds me of Woody Harrelson in the movie Kingpin and how he got out of his past due rent. :eek:
And the landlady's comment afterward, something like "You knocked something in me loose." LMFAO!!!
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well c'mon guys, she's toothless so It might not be all that bad :D:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,246 Posts
OH MY GOD, what is with the pic Paul. Everyone in the office is looking at me funny. I saw that pic and almost fell out of my chair laughing.:):)


Why did you change it back Paul??
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
748_abuser said:


I'm a little disappointed that you've flopped so easy, Adam. You must be having cramps.
Hey Im a moderator now, You want me to lose that ?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey...

Dan F4 said:



OH DAMN, this should get pretty good.:D:D
I'll see your "oh damn" and raise you one double-wide trailer!!:D:D:D
(Oh and one old rusting Harley in the front yard)

Jim
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top