Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Looks like fun!

I don't have a bike atm, but when I do I plan on making it my primary transport method, using my car only if there is ice on the road.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Preferably sunny of cloudy/sunny, but will accept possible rain. Now thing is if is ispouring & myself about to ride for some 5 to 6 yrs then it is a big no. As for snow ONLY when cought accidently in it like a strange incident of snow in May/September that catches one on the hwys & not that far from home.

There are limits as I know am am on two wheels.

I am a bit fussy after riding for so many yrs. If Mac likes that sort of riding, then good for him. LOL

·
Registered
925 Posts
I`m not sure which is more interesting... the fact that its still snowing in may, or the fact a ducati owner was riding in the snow...:twofinger :p

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Well wantanaprelia both are sort of stange in the first place so possibly they fit.

Agee about the May bit of snow as they had it in some parts of Ontario Cdn along with Calgary Alberta Cdn as well. Good old BC only had rain, but on some of the passes like those going north, east & west had snow on Tuesday.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Re: Re: What Kind of Weather Do You Ride In?

jamesjweg said:
I ride in any thing except ice, rain, sleet, snow, high winds, but NO ice. I
So you only ride on sunny days with clear skies?:confused:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wantanaprilia said:
I`m not sure which is more interesting... the fact that its still snowing in may, or the fact a ducati owner was riding in the snow...:twofinger :p
I've seen snow in July and here's another pic from a couple of years ago. I think it was taken in May also.
I ride in almost any weather as long as roads are not icy. The Duc handles well in snow/slush and I actually enjoy the challange of riding in bad weather Don't like fog much either.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
:thumb: :thumb:

Way to represent us Duc riders. I am tired of all the jokes that we just ride up to Starbucks to polish the tires. LOL

Anywho...As long as it is above freezing and no snow and ice...I'll venture out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts