Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pics of pets that you have, I am bored and thought I would see if your pets reflect your sick nature.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have a one eyed, albino, spitting python, but I don't think it's appropriate to post it in this forum. ;-)

Seriously... That's a cute dog. I have 2 black labs. A 10 year old male and a 2? year old female that I rescued from a shelter in South Jersey. Here's my girl giving a wink.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like my Siberian Husky pic didnt show to well......guess we will try the Yorkie?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Holy giant pics guys. You ever heard of resizing?

My 10 year old basset/boxer mix. He's an old man now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tippmann said:
Holy giant pics guys. You ever heard of resizing?

My 10 year old basset/boxer mix. He's an old man now.
Everytime I try to re-size a pic it ends up getting cut in half.......guess I just dont know what the hell Im doing?:confused:

That Basset/Box is definetely getting there, I had a half ridgeback/half lab that lived to see 18 years. Your old man still has some way to go;) :thumb: .

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Inky said:
Our dog, Desmo.
Pit Bull to the fullest, good looking dog Ink. I hopefully will be getting my first "Blue" from a friend within the next month or so after they are born. What bloodline is your dog.......Carver or maybe rednose I would assume?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
He is of the Sonoma County Shelter bloodline! Sometimes you can find the coolest dogs at the shelter. My good friend Michael pops out there every so often. He spotted this little guy. We had just put down our 12 year old rottweiler and our 10 year old pit bull. (Both had cancer) Our family was miserable, and Michael knew we needed another puppy. So, a couple of days later we had a new kid in the family. He's 2 1/2 now, and we are thinking of getting another Rott. He's a great dog.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
spicersh and I have four spoiled rotten ferrets... no pictures right now, since the engineer in the family managed to fry the flash on the digital camera..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wheelie123 said:
My guy....lost him in a breakup. :(
Damn Colin, women are going to be the death of you one day bro. I cant believe she took your damn dog too.........pretty cold hearted man. If you lived closer I could get you a full blood lab or golden retriever, I know a vet that is a breeder of both. I could have it sent by air, they do it all the time. I know this seems a little far fetched but I am really serious about it, I hate to see that you lost a friend like that........really does suck.:(

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
sisqo said:
Damn Colin, women are going to be the death of you one day bro. I cant believe she took your damn dog too.........pretty cold hearted man. If you lived closer I could get you a full blood lab or golden retriever, I know a vet that is a breeder of both. I could have it sent by air, they do it all the time. I know this seems a little far fetched but I am really serious about it, I hate to see that you lost a friend like that........really does suck.:(
No, what sucks is that when she called me last night, one of the first questions I asked was where my boy was. The answer? "He's at home." She was at a party, while he was all by himself for New Year's...how fucked is that? Poor guy. He was the best dog that I've ever had. Sucks, man. I might take you up on that lab offer.

Good to hear from you bro. :thumb: :cool:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
duessel said:
Been there, done that :crying: :crying:
Yeah, I'm not doing this again. It's bad when towards the end of the relationship she says "I think you're over here to see him and not me." Damn, she figured it out, buddy!

Less I think about this the better, as it causes me to miss him. :cool: I joke that this situation is like Kramer vs. Kramer...lol.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
wheelie123 said:
My guy....lost him in a breakup. :(
What a cutie. Sorry you didn't get custody. :(

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
spicerke said:
What a cutie. Sorry you didn't get custody. :(
Losing him was by FAR the hardest part about the breakup. She says that within a week of seeing me and my susequent departure, that he has some type of major anxiety attack and then has a major bout of diarrhea. The anxiety attack kills me to hear, but the diarrhea inside her apartment rules.....way to go, boy!! :laughing: :thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wheelie123 said:
No, what sucks is that when she called me last night, one of the first questions I asked was where my boy was. The answer? "He's at home." She was at a party, while he was all by himself for New Year's...how fucked is that? Poor guy. He was the best dog that I've ever had. Sucks, man. I might take you up on that lab offer.

Good to hear from you bro. :thumb: :cool:
Its good to here from you as well stranger.

Did you have the lab before you started dating this women? If so, please tell me how the hell she got YOUR dog? I am almost positive that you care for and miss that dog more than she ever will, you two must have had a rough breakup for her to want to hurt you by keeping your dog. Damn that makes me sick at my stomache:hurl: . I have to tell you also, I doubt very seriously I would have left my buddy at the house by himself on New Years.......:( .

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spicerke said:
spicersh and I have four spoiled rotten ferrets... no pictures right now, since the engineer in the family managed to fry the flash on the digital camera..... :rolleyes:
I wish I could have talked Kerry into a ferret. Im having a hard time bonding with these two little fur balls known as sugar gliders. They are a little entertaining when I have small parties at the house at night though. One of them jumped off the curtains and landed on a friend of mine's head one time........he almost pissed himself and told me to call an exterminator because I had flying rats LMFAO!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
sisqo said:
Its good to here from you as well stranger.

Did you have the lab before you started dating this women? If so, please tell me how the hell she got YOUR dog? I am almost positive that you care for and miss that dog more than she ever will, you two must have had a rough breakup for her to want to hurt you by keeping your dog. Damn that makes me sick at my stomache:hurl: . I have to tell you also, I doubt very seriously I would have left my buddy at the house by himself on New Years.......:( .
I get down on this girl, and it's not fair. She got the dog because she knew how much I liked chocolate labs, and she never thought we would break up. She had every intention of marrying me, so I feel badly about it. Okay, the guilt has passed. Lol.

As for the dog, she bought him, so she got to keep him. Fair is fair, but yes, she still says to this day that she and he will never bond the way that he and I do. He was my buddy, man. What they say about man's best friend doesn't even begin to describe it. There is nothing like the look of unconditional love in a dog's eyes....makes me melt every time.

This pic shows exactly what I mean.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts