Sportbike World banner

101 - 120 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
My project 87 T-Bird Sport:

Honda Asturias Gray Paint, Shaved antenna, shaved door handles, custom interior, restored wheels, dual exhaust, electric fan, underdrive pulleys, larger radiator, smog pump system removed

Coming this year:
Upgrade to 5 lug 4 wheel disc cobra braking system with mach 1 wheels, convert from AOD to T5 tranny, Redo trunk upholstery, relocate battery to trunk, wire in sequential turn signals, install louvered hood, french in an antenna, install new nose and get car re-painted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
1994 Subaru Legacy.

[email protected] [email protected] RPM. Both at the wheels. Doesn't weigh that much either, right around 2900lbs. AWD, 5MT, it's a fun little car :). Not the fastest car on the road, but a sleeper if nothing else.

It was in the March issue of Subiesport Magazine, if anyone is into Subaru's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the compliment wheelie!
It was single turbo before but right now I'm in the process of changing up the engine.

Once I get it back this is what it'll have.
BL67GTQ turbo
RPS equal length manifold
Innovative Pro-gate external wastegate
Full fuel system(lines, dual fuel pumps, 720cc injectors, etc)
PHR MAP ECU
4" cat back Boost Logic exhaust
Greddy 3-row intercooler
HKS Racing Type II BOV
Apex'i AVC-R boost controller
FJO wide-band o2 sensor
Derek's methanol injection kit
HKS DLI ignition
Greddy oil-catch tank
HorsepowerFreaks.com clutch with RPS pressure-plate
Phillips 4200k HID
Tein HA coilovers
Defi Link boost gauge
Defi Link fuel pressure gauge
Defi Link oil pressure gauge
Defi Link control unit
Volk Racing GT-C wheels
RMM front lip
European market hood-scoop
TRD front strut tower bar

Quite a few other things but those are the main mods. Once it's done it should be around 650rwhp and I'm planning on keeping it for a month or two and selling it to get a newer red Supra and mod it a little heavier. :)

Brandon

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nice. . .very nice. And I bet you don't do ANY streetracing, right? :D

I'm in the process of finishing my car. All that's left is to replace one wheel (thanks to a ski rack falling off an SUV on the interstate), put the headers back on (had to take them off for state inspection), minor stereo work, clear corner and side lenses, Angel Eye headlights, and Xenon fogs. All of the engine and suspension work (blower, etc.) is out of the way, so it's just the little stuff now.

Glad to see someone else who likes modding. It's expensive, but damn fun when you blow by someone on the interstate. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
MidnightHour said:
Here's my car. 1994 Supra Turbo.

Your car is sick. Post the dyno numbers up when you'r done modding.

ZX6R1033 nice 300ZX as well. 391 rwhp :D. Got to love that. I get a lot of older gentlemen in their 350Z's who I think are stuck in the glory days of the 300ZX trying to race my STi. Their dreamworld quickly disipates after that.

Love them both guys!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
699 Posts
wheelie123 said:
Damn. . .that is a crappy picture!:D
Thanks!

I'll get a better picture when I get off work. I rode my bike to work so it'll be posted tonight. It is actually a pretty nice 4Runner!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
YZFr6-TX said:
Thanks!

I'll get a better picture when I get off work. I rode my bike to work so it'll be posted tonight. It is actually a pretty nice 4Runner!
4Runners are nice trucks, bro. I was just busting your chops. :D

101 - 120 of 161 Posts