Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this thread has been done before, probably has, but seeing as how us in the north are coming upon winter soon, I figured we could all take a look at what eachother will be getting around in for the next 6 months...

Here's my cage...1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Here was mine. I say was because I sold it on Ebay this week and will meet the buyer tomorrow.

Now that I'm cageless, time to go bike shopping!!!!!!!

2000 Z28

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Hrm.. cages... two of 'em actually.. depends on how much spicersh wants to wrestle as to what I drive.

Either a white '99 Cavalier RS or a silver '01 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Limited. I think there's a picture of the Montero around here somewhere....

·
Registered
26 Posts
2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Edition.

I know, it's a total poseur. Rally looks with none of the performance. It's fun to drive though and it'll get me through until I can afford an EVO or WRX.

·
Registered
218 Posts
don't have any pics of mine but i have a 93 ford probe (biggest piece of junk that i'm fixing up) and a 98 nissan 200sx. i did have an 87 300zx (RIP) but that's another story, i'll be getting another one of those as soon as i find one that is in descent condition.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's my 1998 Camaro SS that I just sold. It had an Incon Twin Turbo kit and a bunch of other mods. It was alot of fun but my 929 still crushes it.

Now I drive my wretched 1988 Mazda MX6, I have no pics of it...

·
Registered
52 Posts
1992 red Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 twin turbo. Mods are extensive and continuing, including:

K&N Filtercharger Injection Performance Kit
K&N Clean Air Kit
Extreme Motorsports cat-back Exhaust System
Extreme Motorsports Catalytic Converter
Extreme Motorsports downpipe
Stainless Steel Y-pipe
GT Pro Front Intercooler Upgrade
GT Pro GT 368-SX Turbos (set of 2)
HKS EVC IV Boost Controller
Greddy Type S Blow Off Valve
VDO boost gauge
Blitz 720cc fuel injectors
HKS HiFlow Fuel Pump
Unorthodox Racing Cam gear set
Dynamic Racing Custom Grind Cams
BBK Throttle bodies
ACT Stage III Clutch
ACT Aluminum Flywheel
Crower Connecting rods
Crower titanium valve springs and
Crower stainless steel valves
G-force ECU Upgrade

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
I drive a boring ass Prelude, since my car is lame, I'll post my a picture of the girl I've been dating's car. It's gawdy as hell but I like it. And damn do people stare when you are in this thing.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts