Sportbike World banner

What Is Your Body Size?

2K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  Jester 
#1 ·
I'm 6'5" over 220 LBS. A bit big for most sportbikes, (most bikes for that matter). But who cares! I love riding my sportbike! Any motorcycle for that matter! But the sportbikes are by far the my favorite.

#5 ·
B*tch, b*tch b*tch!!! I am 5'7", 145 lbs, so I don't want to hear a damn word! ;) My F4 is about the right size for me. I'd like something that sits a little bit lower though...and don't tell me to get a pocket-bike, because whoever does will be the 1,000,000th person to say something like that. LOL...sucks being the little guy.

#8 ·
6'5" 220. A bit tall for my bike, but hey, what do I care! :D

#12 ·
Slip-On Rapist said:
B*tch, b*tch b*tch!!! I am 5'7", 145 lbs, so I don't want to hear a damn word! ;) My F4 is about the right size for me. I'd like something that sits a little bit lower though...and don't tell me to get a pocket-bike, because whoever does will be the 1,000,000th person to say something like that. LOL...sucks being the little guy.
Eh quitcher bitchin.

I'm 5'1", you wanna talk about not being able to fit on a sportbike very well?

:laughing:

#14 ·
spicerke said:
Eh quitcher bitchin.

You know, California reclassified what a midget is? Anyone under 5' is now considered a midget..... guess you got lucky there huh? :D

#15 ·
Jester said:
You know, California reclassified what a midget is? Anyone under 5' is now considered a midget..... guess you got lucky there huh? :D
So now the state is full of illegal midget aliens?

#16 ·
spicerke said:
Eh quitcher bitchin.

That brings up a funny story. I have a good friend who is the same height as you. For his first bike, he got a 900RR. Then he would get pissed every time we would ride because he'd say that he can't do a wheelie, and the bike doesn't have enough power. So...you know what he did? He went and bought a friggin' Hayabusa!! I laughed...you are probably laughing...we're all laughing at this poor poor bastard. We tried to talk him out of it, but he's about as stubborn as I am. ;)

#17 ·
Slip-On Rapist said:
That brings up a funny story. I have a good friend who is the same height as you. For his first bike, he got a 900RR. Then he would get pissed every time we would ride because he'd say that he can't do a wheelie, and the bike doesn't have enough power. So...you know what he did? He went and bought a friggin' Hayabusa!! I laughed...you are probably laughing...we're all laughing at this poor poor bastard. We tried to talk him out of it, but he's about as stubborn as I am. ;)
Yeah, those 900rr's are weak. That's why no stunters use them.....:rolleyes:

#18 ·
5'7" 135 lbs in winter 125 lbs in summer :twofinger

my 929 fits me perfect :drool:

E.

#19 ·
DreamRyder said:
5'7" 135 lbs in winter 125 lbs in summer :twofinger

my 929 fits me perfect :drool:

E.

I think I am going to change my name to 929 :eyebrows:

#22 ·
Jester said:
I think I am going to change my name to 929 :eyebrows:
LOL... :thumb:

E.

#26 ·
spicerke said:
Eh quitcher bitchin.

I've noticed the conspicuous exclusion of one bit of information here, and no one's called you on it yet. Weight?! The others might be scared of you, but not me. I can get around IP-based bans :twofinger

Oh, yeah. 6', 160#.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.