Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 6'5" over 220 LBS. A bit big for most sportbikes, (most bikes for that matter). But who cares! I love riding my sportbike! Any motorcycle for that matter! But the sportbikes are by far the my favorite.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm 5'11, 160lbs, I seem to fit everything pretty well.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
B*tch, b*tch b*tch!!! I am 5'7", 145 lbs, so I don't want to hear a damn word! ;) My F4 is about the right size for me. I'd like something that sits a little bit lower though...and don't tell me to get a pocket-bike, because whoever does will be the 1,000,000th person to say something like that. LOL...sucks being the little guy.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
6'5" 220. A bit tall for my bike, but hey, what do I care! :D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Raimey7 said:
My lord I feel like a lard ass in weight comparison against you guys. Holy crap. You some light dudes.
5'7" - 195 lbs. Feelin' better yet?

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
B*tch, b*tch b*tch!!! I am 5'7", 145 lbs, so I don't want to hear a damn word! ;) My F4 is about the right size for me. I'd like something that sits a little bit lower though...and don't tell me to get a pocket-bike, because whoever does will be the 1,000,000th person to say something like that. LOL...sucks being the little guy.
Eh quitcher bitchin.

I'm 5'1", you wanna talk about not being able to fit on a sportbike very well?

:laughing:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
spicerke said:
Eh quitcher bitchin.

You know, California reclassified what a midget is? Anyone under 5' is now considered a midget..... guess you got lucky there huh? :D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Jester said:
You know, California reclassified what a midget is? Anyone under 5' is now considered a midget..... guess you got lucky there huh? :D
So now the state is full of illegal midget aliens?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
spicerke said:
Eh quitcher bitchin.

That brings up a funny story. I have a good friend who is the same height as you. For his first bike, he got a 900RR. Then he would get pissed every time we would ride because he'd say that he can't do a wheelie, and the bike doesn't have enough power. So...you know what he did? He went and bought a friggin' Hayabusa!! I laughed...you are probably laughing...we're all laughing at this poor poor bastard. We tried to talk him out of it, but he's about as stubborn as I am. ;)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
That brings up a funny story. I have a good friend who is the same height as you. For his first bike, he got a 900RR. Then he would get pissed every time we would ride because he'd say that he can't do a wheelie, and the bike doesn't have enough power. So...you know what he did? He went and bought a friggin' Hayabusa!! I laughed...you are probably laughing...we're all laughing at this poor poor bastard. We tried to talk him out of it, but he's about as stubborn as I am. ;)
Yeah, those 900rr's are weak. That's why no stunters use them.....:rolleyes:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
5'7" 135 lbs in winter 125 lbs in summer :twofinger

my 929 fits me perfect :drool:

E.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
DreamRyder said:
5'7" 135 lbs in winter 125 lbs in summer :twofinger

my 929 fits me perfect :drool:

E.

I think I am going to change my name to 929 :eyebrows:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Stillon2Wheels said:
5'11" and 145 lbs
5'11" & 145!?!? Are you a double-amputee??!!! ;)

If you are a dude, EAT SOMETHING FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!

If you are a chick, STOP EATING EVERYTHING!!!!!!! :eek:

:D I'm just bustin' bawlz. No offense meant.....:thumb:

Oh yeah, BTW, I'm 5'9" 210lbs, and I've been lifting weights for 20 YEARS!!! Heavy ones too, damn it!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts