Sportbike World banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Power said:

This is exactly the attitude that creates low morale in the military.......And I most certainly in a heartbeat would die for my country if I knew that my death would continue to protect the way of life that 748 abuser enjoys.

Think about it.............
You don't know 748 Abuser all that much. He's a real troublemaker. In fact, it wasn't too long ago when he almost got kicked out of the site for flaming people. So he had to kiss some serious ass to stay in. :D

Anyway, 748 was just trying to get a rise out of someone and you took the bate! He's such a nasty-ass that 748 Abuser.

GreenNinja????

I reread my posts... and I couldn't find any references that I made concerning you, your beliefs, or even your opinions. There weren't even any implied references. I simply asked if you knew who the "money men" I was referring to were and if you had heard of the "Birch Society" and I gave an example of how these people operate. I didn't say one damn thing about you.

Just as an aside, I'll have any kind of day I damn well please thank you very much!

Shut up Adam, u just pretend to be out to get me, its actually the Black Helicopters that have been following me for the last year that Im concerned about. They want what i know and im NOT giving in.

Bikenut, you had my name in the title of your post and i disagreed with what you said or implied. So dont take it so personally. Hell, at least i didnt just start calling you names like everyone else around here!

(And dont worry about SquidWannabee he is just trying to deal with his lack of acceptance as a man in general.. especially on SBW. We try to be gentle with him... in asmuch as its possible. Such fragile youth you know)

GreenNinja said:
Shut up Adam, u just pretend to be out to get me, its actually the Black Helicopters that have been following me for the last year that Im concerned about. They want what i know and im NOT giving in.

Bikenut, you had my name in the title of your post and i disagreed with what you said or implied. So dont take it so personally. Hell, at least i didnt just start calling you names like everyone else around here!

(And dont worry about SquidWannabee he is just trying to deal with his lack of acceptance as a man in general.. especially on SBW. We try to be gentle with him... in asmuch as its possible. Such fragile youth you know)
boob.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.