Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any improvements on the upcoming 2002 CBR F4i? Did Honda make a better seat? Is there still that cable obstructing the odometer?

·
Registered
212 Posts
They seem to be identical, except for the color schemes.

As for the cable issue, how often do you need to look at the odometer anyway? :p

I've seen them mention that on reviews. Patooey. Screw the odometer. :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
I talked to some dealer guys and all they told me was. "They just got the F4i out....all they are going to do for the 02 is have new colors." So, I am hopping for the R6 to be FI. Then I might get it:D

P

·
0 Posts
Improvements

I have heard from a very reliable source that the 2002 F4i will come equipped with the new and improved "Booty Gettin' Graphics" package, so I know you'll be all over that one, ChrisPoodle.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Re: Improvements

Pete said:
I have heard from a very reliable source that the 2002 F4i will come equipped with the new and improved "Booty Gettin' Graphics" package, so I know you'll be all over that one, ChrisPoodle.

Pete, once again, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

-Dan
(laughing so hard I wet myself!)

·
Registered
624 Posts
'02 F4i is getting new graphics and a babe de-magnatizer so he won't have to beat them off his new ride with a stick. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
279 Posts
i heard the '02 model will have a methane bladder in the exhaust canister so it smells like it looks. that should keep the ladies out of Chrispoochie's way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts