• dislike the new look

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the great sportbikeworld web sit I used to see? This one sucks:twofinger .................Sorry maybe it's just me? But the grey is borring, and it's harder to get around(not like it's hard for me:twofinger )lol

So lets have a poll to see what you fellow riders think?!

Dislike

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
loads fine for me. And who gives a rats azz about the color.

·
Registered
85 Posts
This forum is awesome !!!!

I don't know why anyone is having problems, it loads fine on my computer. I think Robert is doing a fantastic job and should be commended for all of his efforts, time and energy he has put into this. The color is fine and I believe it is a great benefit to all of the sportbike fans out there. Everyone is very helpful and I am sure it is a benefit to all of the new riders to have guys that have been riding all of their life - provide helpful advise to the newbies. I am not trying to be a kiss ass but I am sure that this site takes a good deal of time to keep running, administer, and these efforts should be commended !!!!
Thanks Robert, you are doing the sportbike community a great service with all of your assistance, advise, and computer expertise.
Everyone should appreciate this site the the level of assistance it provides us from finding other riders in our area to advise on tires, apparal and motorcycle items.
Thanks you are doing an awesome job and I appreciate it.
Jim out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: This forum is awesome !!!!

Jims748Duc said:
I don't know why anyone is having problems, it loads fine on my computer. I think Robert is doing a fantastic job and should be commended for all of his efforts, time and energy he has put into this. The color is fine and I believe it is a great benefit to all of the sportbike fans out there. Everyone is very helpful and I am sure it is a benefit to all of the new riders to have guys that have been riding all of their life - provide helpful advise to the newbies. I am not trying to be a kiss ass but I am sure that this site takes a good deal of time to keep running, administer, and these efforts should be commended !!!!
Thanks Robert, you are doing the sportbike community a great service with all of your assistance, advise, and computer expertise.
Everyone should appreciate this site the the level of assistance it provides us from finding other riders in our area to advise on tires, apparal and motorcycle items.
Thanks you are doing an awesome job and I appreciate it.
Jim out.
Yes......Your right........Sorry.
It's just not as easy for new people to run around this site, like it used to be.
I liked the way the home page looked.........like when you entered Sportbike World you could see all the hot topics!! But not anymore, you have to find them yourself.
I would like to thank Robert for all this:) This is the BEST Sportbike webpage on the net!!:thumb:
Just wanted to see what other people thought of this new look.

·
Registered
100 Posts
like it

i like it, hush your mouth!

·
Registered
11 Posts
THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!
NOBODY IS PEFECT BUT THIS IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN ( SPORTBIKE SITES ) :) :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well I for one think the new look is good!

And the other reason I like it is that I run Opera (the world's premiere web browser! plug plug ... hehe - it really blows every other one out there out of the water!) ahem, anyway I run opera, and under the old scheme I used to get about a page length of blank space at the top of each page. But that problem seems to have disappeared now.

thanks for all the great work you do Robert!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'm fairly new to the site, and I love it. It loads very well at work (Roadrunner) abit slower at home (56K) but still not bad. The color don't matter. It's about BIKES! Who cares what color it is?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hot_rocket78 said:
Damn newbies gotta bitch and moan about everything. :rolleyes: Just shut up and enjoy it. :twofinger
OUCH!!.........you guys are harsh!

I SAID I love this site, there's not a better one out there, I just wanted to see everyones response on this question.
Robert did a wonderfull job and I think we can all agree on that!
And the site will only get better!
Love you all!!............LATER.
Live to ride!........Ride to live!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
No complaint from this newbie

Like the contrasts the site offers and enjoy the info. I have been helped a lot with the info. The time of day I view this site the contrasts, blue and grey, not brightness, helps me. The download at 56K is above average too. Overall I like the site, but that is just from a newbie's point of view. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts