Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok kiddies, what's everyone want for christmas?

1. RC-51, yeah like that's going to happen.

2. Rolling tool chest for the garage, got my damn tools all over the frikkin place.
3. Track day!

4. 1 case of Monster Lo-Carb energy drink :D
5. OHHHH CD/DVD burner

Hey, it's my list and I will put what I want on it! :p

·
Registered
860 Posts
1. Shoei helmet
2. Alpinestars jacket
(Although, I think I will have to buy those. After my last get off, my whole family is anti-riding)
3. 4 1/2 Milwaukee Angle Grinder
4. Metric tools ( I have a bunch of fractional, just not enough metric stuff)
5. Aprillia Tuono (keep dreaming)
6.Someone to pay for college (once again, keep dreaming)

Hey Santa...Hook me up!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I really don't want/need that much. I made this list and passed it out.

1. New dewalt(or similar) drill
2. Dart Board
3. New Lifting Gloves
4. Tapout Long Sleeve Rash Guard
5. New Dual Shock Mouth Piece
6. Socks

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tippmann said:
5. New Dual Shock Mouth Piece

Ball gag not working out that well? :twofinger

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would love to have Heidi Klum for a night, that would be number one on the list. Well, lets get a little more realistic. How about a Ferrari Enzo. Maybe, If not I'd settle for a 360 spider. Acutally, I got it. How about a heli-boarding trip to the Chugach Range. That's a negative. I'd settle for a full Arata exhaust for the 636 with mapping. Again, that's a no. What the fuck. I'll just take a lime green lacoste polo.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
1. FirstGear Cross Moto Textile Jacket.
2. Held Ninja Racing Gloves Size 10.
3. Shoei RF1000 or X-11 with some graphics to make the helmet stand out amongst hwys & road size LARGE.
4. Hein Gericke Cargo Overpants.
5. The RIGHT to order from Newenough along with toll free number for us Cdns & to be able to use my valid VISA.

In fact the latter one is the most important & scratch the other for if I can order from NewEnough then I will buy myself & at my cost. So to 'ell with dreaming Santa will deliver the other four. That is a fact that NewEnough cut us Cdns off last Autumn & now claims to be able to deal with all countries around the world, but so far I cannot use the toll free number as it is only for Americans!!!!!!

The above is a fair number of dollars in American funds, not to mention Cdn Customs taxes, that should interest any 'net m/c protective riding gear firm.

POSSSIBLY I will just contact Joseph Dlask, best h/gun builder in Cdn, & lay down exactly what I want in ANOTHER custom made 45 ACP revolver. Last one cost me around 4 grand & that was 2 yrs ago, though one he had built to someone elses specks was a bit lower & just three grand & sent immediately bar length of trigger & a few other mods, so I am probably looking at 4.5 to 5 grand & waiting a matter of 6 months. That will then mean I have three Custom bult 45s & still the all year around fun of trying to line-up tighter reloads for at 35 yds these guns will group 4 shots in 1.25" IF one has the correct loads & steady hand. Every once in a while I am clicking & will at least get the groups down to 1.50 to 2.00". That is in standing position & not with a gun rest.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
LOL Bluey. Remind me of one of the most common jokes in Israel. "Wanna hear a political joke?" "Whats that?" "Peace"

Me, I could use some tools, or furniture. I'll settle for a few bottles of some fancy liquor.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
1. A day all to myself with the ability to sleep until I wake up and noone following me around all day crying when I try to do something besides hold them. It would be nice if the baby gave me a break, too! :twofinger
2. The idiots at ISU to get their heads out of their butts, I'm not psychic, a little help and timely information would be nice.
3. 600RR

:laughing: :laughing:

Okay, now on to the realistic list:
1. Happy, healthy family. :)
2. New flannel comfies
3. A robe, preferably chenille with no hood
4. New slippers, sheepskin ones
5. Digital meat thermometer
6. Multi-grit cheese grater
7. New winter jacket
8. Bras without flaps on the cups!

Oh how my list has changed in the past 10 years! :laughing:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Smitty...

Those guns sound REALLY cool. :) Any pics? Surely, I can't be the only one who's interested. ;-)

As for me.......

I already have EVERYTHING I could EVER want. (and then some)My needs are few and have already been met a while back. So my wish, this year, is for every one ELSE to get what THEY want. :)

I'm rootin' for ya'll, so dream B-I-G everyone! :)

Merry Christmas

Jimmy G

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
An '03-'05 ZX-6R
A Shoei X-11. Fit me better than anything else I've ever tried on!
Some kind of quality leather glove. Recommendations?
A queit, fun weekend with the wife watching Illinois hockey
My grad degree to be over

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Sorry jimmyjr I do not have photos of my guns let alone the two Custom made 45s. Just imagine them as being very much like the appearance of the best by Wilson, Les Bair, Ed Brown & others. Also no means of transporting the photos. My money goes into m/cs & my guns along with my reloading as I have three Posness/Warren reloading presses RATHER then PC stuff as I really do not have understand the PC world. Besides my cameras are old '50 Leica IIIC, & early 70s Pentax Spot I & Spot II plus a few others in 35mm plus extra lenses when I was a free-lance photographer. The digital is all new to me.

Like the first one started out as a Colt Govt Model with stock slide & frame while even those were modified & from then on a lot of Ed Brown components, lots of beautiful checkering for better grip, Nolan bbl & bushings, etc.

The next was to my specs being STI slide, Capstian frame, Bailey rather then Nolan bbl & bbl bushing, same Brown mag well, along with Titanium Dlask hammer & trigger, Bo-Mar sights as the other & again so much checkering & like the other serrations on the slide front & back & back though latter were deeper & spaced farther apart plus not a Colt part on the gun.

Actually his custom guns have been compared over in Germany against the work of Wilson & Les Bair the 45 he sent was looked upon as the best of the three. The Germans are crazy over 45s & have the money to buy them just like collectors. Many are never fired, but bought for showman-ship.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
mstrand_68 said:
Gloves are for gardening. :twofinger

-M-
lol

i can't hold the deadlift w/out them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts