Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i reallly like this look and im trying like hell to find out where i can get it this place that did this is like over in holland or something, and they do sell them but most of there web site i cant even read just wondering what you other buell guys think? Also for mods right now ive got the race computer and vance and hines slip on exaust also im looking forward to getting the license plate relocater kit and thinking about polishing the swing arm what have you guys done. the place with the pick is called twin performance ommen. cool later

·
Registered
3 Posts
cool

I think that rocks! I've noticed a lot of cool Euro parts for Buell. I am trying to find US based companies who have some of these parts. As you mentioned its difficult with the sites being in other languages. I've emailed a few companies about their parts and am waiting for a reply.

Also, to reply to your other post about the lack of activity in the Buell forums. www.badwaeatherbikers.com offers a lot of information.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hay. if you here back from any of those people drop me a line, and ill do the same .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts