• I don't like it!

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have created this logo some time ago and am curious to see what you all think of it?

This logo may look like the AMA logo's, but this was actually created in 1999, before they had the new logo.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like it; it reminds you of the official AMA logo but thanks to the flames it has a more rebellious Streetfighter look. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
whats it supposed to be a logo for? its hard to make a decision as to whether or not i like it becuase well, lets say its for the American Flagmakers Sportbike Association then i'd say yeah, its pretty cool. but if its for the Homosexual Motorcycle Association then i'd have to say no, i don't like it because their colors are a Rainbow, just like the one on the back window of your car Jester. :twofinger

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's actually a logo for my website that I have been working on, slowly. I will let more info out later. I am not going to spam the board with it though.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
wheelie123 said:
that's tight:thumb:
Not just tight, Olsen Twin tight;)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Tippmann said:
Not just tight, Olsen Twin tight;)
I likey....I'm gonna use that phrase. Those kids seems so under the radar, but they are beyond loaded. They've just got great financial advisors.:thumb:

And yeah, they're gonna be really hot one day. I don't know if I can get past Full House......yeah, I can.:D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Jester said:
It's actually a logo for my website that I have been working on, slowly. I will let more info out later. I am not going to spam the board with it though.
yeah, don't spam the board. just put it in your signature. i'd like to check it out.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
wheelie123 said:

And yeah, they're gonna be really hot one day.
One day??? They've been hot for the last 4 years:D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
wheelie123 said:
Chester? Is that you Chester?:D
Dude, it's ok. Tippy is only like 14. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
spicersh said:
Dude, it's ok. Tippy is only like 14. :thumb:
I know...I was just giving him shit. I saw his pic with the assault rifle.:thumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think your logo looks good.

As for the Olsen twins: I hear they are going to school in New York. Maybe you should consider moving there Tippmann.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
wheelie123 said:
I know...I was just giving him shit. I saw his pic with the assault rifle.:thumb:
There was a rifle in there? Hell all I saw was nose....:twofinger:

Not like I have room to talk though....:(

So Jester, ya gonna tell us what this is for? :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
So Jester, ya gonna tell us what this is for? :D
he DID, dickfor! why don't you read the thread. i know its 2 posts longer than your attention span so i guess i'll have to help you. he said...
Jester said:
:twofinger

moderators...we have to help them with everything. :rolleyes: :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
monkey said:
he DID, dickfor! why don't you read the thread. i know its 2 posts longer than your attention span so i guess i'll have to help you. he said...
:twofinger

moderators...we have to help them with everything. :rolleyes: :twofinger
:loser:

I was asking in reference to the
I will let more info out later.
part.

It's later.

And just so you won't be disappointed....

What's a dickfor? :rolleyes: (Like this joke isn't older than Dad....:twofinger )

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
And just so you won't be disappointed....

What's a dickfor? :rolleyes: (Like this joke isn't older than Dad....:twofinger )
nope, not disapponited. i just like bringing back jokes that Dad wrote. besides, its no older than DILLIGAF. :twofinger

1 - 20 of 25 Posts