Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body had a chance to see any in person? The Daytona 600 is sure pretty. :D

Don't be shy, tell us what you think.......

·
Registered
505 Posts
i want to see them in person before I say a whole lot ,but... the rocket3 is another bragging right (poser ) machine.Why in the hell would you need a cruiser with all that power?it can't corner very well(Triumph in the torque magazine states its a straight line bike) I just don't get it and all the Bigger is better junk every one is forcing out(and selling hard):barf:
I was hoping for a new shaft drive Trophy but it looks as though they are taking their good old time about a new Sport tourer.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, yup. I was really hoping for the Trophy information, too.
I guess I will definately have to go to the show this year! November can't come quick enough for that one...........Good post....:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Unless my dealer gets them in I have to wait till Feb to go to the International show in Cleveland Ohio. Bummer.
I like the 600 its sharp but maybe a little too Japanese in looks,i kinda hope Triumph keeps a bit of Europe in the looks as we don't need Suzuki clones from them:twofinger

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maddjack said:
Unless my dealer gets them in I have to wait till Feb to go to the International show in Cleveland Ohio. Bummer.
I like the 600 its sharp but maybe a little too Japanese in looks,i kinda hope Triumph keeps a bit of Europe in the looks as we don't need Suzuki clones from them:twofinger
That's what I really loved about my bike. Can't really finger it as a clone, and damn he looks good! I love looking at him. I REALLY love riding him. The weather has really dropped in temperature here, and having all my gear on isn't cooking me to death, so the riding has been great.

I'm a little bummed that they have stopped making the Thunderbird. Cute little moto. But I can understand that sales kinda topped off. I got to sit on the standard Bonneville and the American and the blue Daytona at my dealer yesterday, and they were all interesting to say the least. The Daytona is a rack.

I have always loved the Tiger. I just might have to get one of those too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts