Sportbike World banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
1994 CBR 900RR
What I like,
Finally found a clean one not stunted or lived in squidsville.
Quick handling,still has the 16" front wheel (which I like).
Pretty comfy for a sportbike.
More than enough power to get moi into trouble.
Enough storage space for lunch.
BOTH headlights are on all the time...still cant understand why the new bikes aren't like that?
Oh..lol ...only paid $3500 for it .

What I dont like,
Limited front tire selection in 16"
Parts are kinda hard to come by.
Cleaning carbs gets old.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
"BOTH headlights are on all the time...still cant understand why the new bikes aren't like that?"

I like that too...and my 06 is like that:love:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
LOL...I was waitin for your commentary bro...so hows life with the sweet new CBR

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Its arachnid-like appearance hasn't grown on me yet.
Me too. I just don't like the look. While I don't care for the one headlight working on the 636 (and the other being a high beam), its far preferable to that oddity.

I wonder if it spreads light better down the road having four lights working for you. That's another annoyance with my 636: the lights don't project as far as I'd like.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I've never had enough light at night on any bike. Talked to a guy with a new R1, he said those new headlights are really bright.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
LOL...I was waitin for your commentary bro...so hows life with the sweet new CBR
Well, I've spent more time working on it than riding it (just mods, not repairs or anything). I actually just got back from the first ride with the new exhaust and PCIII. It was fast before. Now it's just possessed.

Anyways, how's life down your way?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
great...we've got a new guy in our group bringing out our squidly behavior.....tickets soon to follow for us me thinks

·
Registered
6 Posts
This isnt an argument thread. I know that most likely it will become one but I want to keep it as unargumentative as possible for at least the first four posts.

What do you like most about your bike, year, make, w/e that puts it above the other bikes in your mind? What makes it special to you?

Also if your bike isnt special to you or you dont like it, what is the reason?

You could surf the web all day about patio sets and rc cars, but I want to hear the real stories that owners have and why they think their superchargers are great.
Pretty much the custom parts I have installed. I really like the paint job, etc. The best thing though is just having a bike makes me so happy =)

·
Registered
162 Posts
The more bikes the merrier . . .

Pretty much the custom parts I have installed.

I really like the paint job, etc.

The best thing though is just having a bike makes me so happy =)
It's much better when you get to ride more than one style of motorcycle . . .

21 - 33 of 33 Posts